New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

Heartsigh

How much merch do you have of your fave?

Rihanna: Every Album (except Anti) and DVD shes made (GGGB/777/Documenary) I have 8 Tshirts, make up, perfumes, 2 Huge Posters & 3 Little Ones, Drink Holder, A Rihanna Bottle    

Avril: 1 t shirt, every album, abbey dawn collection and her tattooed on me for life

Asking Alexandria: 5 tshirts, 2 posters, The Black album, 2 mags them covering (but all with Denis)  Oh and 2 Hoodies

Bring Me The Horizon:  2 Albums, 2 t-shirts and a poster (its growing slowly)  Oh and massive flag

WHAT ABOUT YOU SISTERS?

I dont have much 5H Merch. I'm still looking for a nice T-shirt though. But I didnt like them so far.

But I have tons of Gaga posters. (I think like 70 or so) I on a FAME case, cardboard. 7 T-shirts. A BTW sweater. And small stuff. I used to collect merch a lot!

33 minutes ago, CarlySlayJepsen said:

I have every album by gaga (except C2C) and few posters. That's pretty much it :oprah3: 

but what about the legendary jazz duo sensations' album? :jan3:

harry styles (as a solo artist) : just his album. 

marina and the diamonds : electra heart on vinyl, froot on vinyl, froot cd, neon nature tour tshirt. 

little mix: dna cd, salute cd (signed), get weird cd, salute tour tshirt. 

michael jackson: all of his albums except thriller, dangerous, and xscape, a tshirt

Cheryl: All albums and singles, Tour DVD, Calendars, Posters. Just haven't got the tour programme ?

Girls Aloud: Where to start. It's literally never ending ?. All albums on CD, all CD1 singles (22 of them), but there are the CD2 versions which I don't have, all DVD's. Haven't got the ten boxset as its on eBay for like £200 last time I checked.

Gaga: All albums (CD and vinyl), All singles (snatched the singles boxset for £40, I was over the moon), Born this way boxset, single vinyls.

Lana: All albums (CD and Vinyl), Ultraviolence boxset. Really want the paradise, honeymoon and list for life boxsets though.

• Upvote 1