ℜ𝔢𝔭𝔲𝔱𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫

COP Big Brother: Season 1 [DIARY ROOM]

BJ3WeaB.jpg

Imagini pentru diary room big brother

Welcome ladies to the diary room! Here is the place where you can rant about your fellow house mates, spill some juicy tea or just spend some time here while annoying other people who really want to use this room. This is a safe place and every houseguets can post here whenever they want! May the best cup of hot tea win!

@SadGalRiri @Jordanna @TeenageDream @Oh My Gaga @Adam @CarlySlayJepsen @Nacht @One Of A Kind @chaneloberlin @The Edge Of Fame @kipperskipper @Sokka @Britney Spears @life13swift @Dirkje @P!nk Monáe @CUZiCAN @fenty @Jenna @CyrusStan @Rat @SANDCASTLES @handstomyself @Leona Lewis @TheBritArmys @daydreamin @Denis Stoff @Nicki Minaj @KarenFromFinance

Just now, Adam said:

I REALLY WANT TO BE IN AN ALLIANCE BUT BECAUSE I WAS BUSY SORTING SOMETHING, IT MEANS I'M ALONE IN THE HOUSE :trisha: At least I don't have to share my yoghurt though :jan2:  

That was yours? :trisha3:

Jenna's Dairy Room - #1

I'm feeling really confident with my position in the house, I have gained alot of cool friends during the first day, but then I realized that @SANDCASTLES is in the cast & I fucking hate that bitch. I hate her.

And If anybody goes against me I will make sure they go home, don't test me. On the bright side @P!nk Monáe cooked me some cupcakes today & I beat @Leona Lewis on chess, twice!

The Britney alliance managed to get all the hate in the house, but they don't know that their envy only makes us stronger as a team. We didn't come to play and we're sending all of those shady ladies home. Yes, we might have stumbled this first week but we're actively working to slay. We'll see who will be laughing next.

tenor.gif