Ms. Knee

Britney vs Xtina

Out of the two, Britney is by far superior  although her vocals aren't comparable to Xtina, her longevity, originality, stage presence, and personality destroys Xtina 

There are certain things Britney is better at and other things Xtina is better at. But I mean they are so different that even judging and comparing them is hard. I personally prefer Britney but I find Xtina great too!

Just now, Nacht said:

There are certain things Britney is better at and other things Xtina is better at. But I mean they are so different that even judging and comparing them is hard. I personally prefer Britney but I find Xtina great too!

Actually from their start they were actually very alike, but it was clear from the start that Britney had something that Xtina couldn't get her hands on. Britney had the it factor and the stage presence along with such a genuine, down to earth, personality. Christina continuously came off as a mean and bitter girl with her remarks and her ever changing appearances. 

Just now, Warrior Prince said:

Oh no, not this again. It's dated.:britno2:

True..but still some X fans are trying it

The Army shouldn't stoop to their level tbh..

X may have more Grammys but X's MC score for her grammys are horrible
+Her sales are a lot lower
+tour gross too
+hasn't toured for a decade too
+hasn't had a hit since last decade
+doesn't even have more awards
+she has been refereed to as a clone of Britney

But she really is iconic tho!

Sweetie, at least Xtina wasn't overworked by her team so much that she became a robot :wendy8:

She was REAL. She made her own decisions and grew. The albums y'all like so much by Brit are computer generated. And I'd rather take an acclaimed artist with vocals and grammy's over someone who only has sales behind her and is only known for her dancing and broken knees :ny1:

2 minutes ago, Ms. Knee said:

Actually from their start they were actually very alike, but it was clear from the start that Britney had something that Xtina couldn't get her hands on. Britney had the it factor and the stage presence along with such a genuine, down to earth, personality. Christina continuously came off as a mean and bitter girl with her remarks and her ever changing appearances. 

Britney was more of a performer than Xtina, who was more of a vocalist. Yeah Xtina sometimes said nasty stuff that I don't excuse but I get the frustration of always being compared to Britney and other singers and having the pressure of measuring up to the others!

Just now, Sonii said:

But she really is iconic tho!

But literally how? Her very few memorable moments were all clustered at a single point in her career and then she faded into the background along with Jessica Simpson :raven2:

1 minute ago, Rumors said:

Sweetie, at least Xtina wasn't overworked by her team so much that she became a robot :wendy8:

She was REAL. She made her own decisions and grew. The albums y'all like so much by Brit are computer generated. And I'd rather take an acclaimed artist with vocals and grammy's over someone who only has sales behind her and is only known for her dancing and broken knees :ny1:

What? Britney has been bigger from the start when both worked the same tho :wendy16:

+Britney made her own decisions..even started her career with making BOMT video!
She told the director her idea after she said she wouldn't do their idea for the video lmaoo
Imagine doing that at the start of your career...not even started tbh!The label didn't even feel that her voice was something special too

Britney first started growing up and going to an adult image (before Xtina)

That's why people say that X copied Britney when she realed Slave4U and X did DIrrty the next year!
and again..X doesn't have so much more acclaim over Britney when her albums are full of filler (which massacred her Metacritic score)

Britney was the female artist with most wins alive this decade! (probably overtaken by Bey now but whatev)

X is great but u can't compare her to Britney since forever :trisha3:

2 minutes ago, Rumors said:

Xtina real? :notimpressed: 

Lets talk about her debute. It was a direct copy and a failed attempt to recreate Britney's. Shorty after she attempted sexual and sensual and ended up trying to hard, greasy looking, and having a bad attitude. When that started going downhill she attempted to reclaim the innocent white girl. 

Live performances by Christina are met with her moving awkwardly while over singing and completely disconnecting from the songs.