Sign in to follow this  
badgallaura

Rihanna ~ The Receipts [Cancelled]

Just now, SelenaFenty said:

Good luck sis 

Thx, it'll take a while as many sales on ATRL are inflated and not all of their records 100% liable, so this will be a journey lol. I better become a legendary member here or something after the research.

1 minute ago, badgallaura said:

Thx, it'll take a while as many sales on ATRL are inflated and not all of their records 100% liable, so this will be a journey lol. I better become a legendary member here or something after the research.

You will:wendy13:

I decided to conclude this thread. Many figures on ATRL and such exaggerate and have mere sources or two for sales on other places. To be able to do this, I'll need to know the amount of streams by each country to make it fair and viable. However, if you're interested in Rihanna's certified sales throughout the world, it's 220.4M. So there's your answer on how much she has via certifications. 

It's a shame, because the streaming data per country aren't shared, so therefore I cannot be 100% accurate.

4 minutes ago, Malike said:

Omg I love u for this

On 7/24/2017 at 9:29 PM, badgallaura said:

I decided to conclude this thread. Many figures on ATRL and such exaggerate and have mere sources or two for sales on other places. To be able to do this, I'll need to know the amount of streams by each country to make it fair and viable. However, if you're interested in Rihanna's certified sales throughout the world, it's 220.4M. So there's your answer on how much she has via certifications. 

It's a shame, because the streaming data per country aren't shared, so therefore I cannot be 100% accurate.

She decided not to continue sadly :wendy26: