FlorianLovato

Grey's Anatomy | Season 14

greys-anatomy.jpg

The fourteenth season of Grey's Anatomy will premiere on ABC this September as part of the TGIT program (along with Scandal / How To Get Away With Murder). Teddy Altman is set to have a guest appearance on the show. Stephanie Edwards will no longer be part of the series following the season 13 finale. The first episode is likely to be premiered on September 21 or September 28.

It has also been confirmed that a new spin-off series surrounding the Seattle firefighters is airing in 2018.

• Upvote 1

22046931_10159651737955647_1375364933826

ABC officially renewed Grey's Anatomy for its fourteenth season on February 10, 2017. The fourteenth season premiered on September 28, 2017, with a two-hour premiere. Kim Raver (Dr. Teddy Altman) is returning to the cast. 

• Upvote 1

Where are the COP Grey stans? :wendy24:

the second episode left me so shocked, you'll know why :trisha9: been angry so many times already at Shonda for what she does to our favorite cast members :wendy26: also, are any of you guys gonna watch the firefighters spin-off? I surely will :wendy27:

• Upvote 1

god shonda has really done THAT so far with this season. 90% of the time I don't know whether to laugh or cry??? I THINK IT'S TIME FOR OWEN TO JUST GO AND BE HAPPY WITH TEDDY AND MAYBE DELUCA AND AMELIA SHOULD FALL IN LOVE OR SOMETHING

also meredith is truly a legend. I love her so much.

edited to add: oh my god... arizona's new woman............. oh my god :x:x

• Upvote 2

On 3.3.2018 at 8:24 AM, Buttercrush said:

Im caught up with what Hulu has of this season and sis! This show physically ages me

I've been through all the phases with this show and honestly traumatized.. S9E1, S11E25 :trisha7: i can't talk about it :arianano:

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, FlorianLovato said:

omg the things you'll be going through at some point

you're not ready :trisha7:

I know :trisha13:

Losing George nearly took me out :trisha11:

I'm not ready to invest in another character only for them to die next :trisha9:

• Upvote 1