FlorianLovato

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone, my name is Florian and I'm 18 years old, currently living in the northwest of Germany. Thankfully, I got to read about this forum as I desperately wanted to register on another very popular site (guess you know what I'm talking about) but they didn't open registration *cough* - anyway, thanks to whoever retweeted! I just graduated from school with my a-levels and will start at university this fall.

Music has always been one of the key elements of what I did besides school, whether it was just by listening to music or dealing with charts, supporting my favorite artists or getting the latest news about the Eurovision Song Contest - I've probably did all of that multiple times. I'd consider a few artists on my list of those that I really really love, those would be Demi Lovato, Little Mix, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Adele, Lana Del Rey, Lorde and Madeline Juno (I'm aware noone will know her, she's a great German artist). I'm always up for new music and new releases which is one of the reasons why I love music forums - a place to find out about new stuff as everyone has an eye out on some artists others don't, discuss, see what others think and of course to communicate with people from all over the world.

Feel free to ask questions or send me a message if you feel better to contact me that way! ^_^

Edit: If you're interested about my music preferences, just check my lastfm https://www.last.fm/user/eurovisionde

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, FlorianLovato said:

Hello everyone, my name is Florian and I'm 18 years old, currently living in the northwest of Germany. Thankfully, I got to read about this forum as I desperately wanted to register on another very popular site (guess you know what I'm talking about) but they didn't open registration *cough* - anyway, thanks to whoever retweeted! I just graduated from school with my a-levels and will start at university this fall.

Music has always been one of the key elements of what I did besides school, whether it was just by listening to music or dealing with charts, supporting my favorite artists or getting the latest news about the Eurovision Song Contest - I've probably did all of that multiple times. I'd consider a few artists on my list of those that I really really love, those would be Demi Lovato, Little Mix, Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Adele, Lana Del Rey, Lorde and Madeline Juno (I'm aware noone will know her, she's a great German artist). I'm always up for new music and new releases which is one of the reasons why I love music forums - a place to find out about new stuff as everyone has an eye out on some artists others don't, discuss, see what others think and of course to communicate with people from all over the world.

Feel free to ask questions or send me a message if you feel better to contact me that way! ^_^

Edit: If you're interested about my music preferences, just check my lastfm https://www.last.fm/user/eurovisionde

I see you stan talent, welcome. :rose11:

• Upvote 1