The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

ACT2

Gaga's UnKept Promises List

Unkept Promises are hardly a new trend for the little monsters so i have compiled a list of UnKept Promises (if i miss something feel free to add)

1.ARTPOP was going to be a visual album (with every song having its own video)

giphy.gif

2.Gypsy Was Going To Be The Second Single of ARTPOP

tumblr_n5a67lk2ak1qjdybto2_500.gif

3.After Cancelling Gypsy As The Second Single VENUS was going to be the second single With A Promised Music Video

4.After Cancelling VENUS As The Second single Do What u Want Is Now The Second Single With A Real video But The Video Was Never Released  

tumblr_ndk8wjVQ2Z1stswxuo1_500.gif

5.The Fame Kills Tour With Kanye West

knaye-west-lady-gaga-staging__oPt.jpg400px-Fame_Kills_Starring_Kanye_West_and

6.A Fan Was Going to be able to Direct A Music Video For ARTPOP

53a0be3866f12_-_cos-gaga-artpop-film-012

7.ARTPOP:ACT2   (It was planned to be released in May 2014, they even had the promotional campaign prepared for it, but they could not do it because of some legal issues with Gaga's ex manager Troy Carter. The thing is: she can't release any material from 2012-2014 sessions because all the rights are also tied up to him it was also going to be on the now faded ARTPOP App)

Tc6XrT3.png

8.The Original LG5 (Was Going to have a dark vibe and had made tracks with old friend RedOne And Has Made 8 Tracks With Him The Album Was Scrapped Producers:RedOne, DJWS ,Dianne Warren , ZEDD

gaga-redone.jpg

9.#gagainspace2k15 (Gaga Was Going To Go To Space To Be The First Singer To Ever Have a Concert In Space VENUS was going to be sang there and also TEA was rumored to be sang in space it got canceled cause it was too dangeroues)

20upnrr.gif

10.Aura Was Going to be the first single ( Gaga Wanted Aura to be the first single off ARTPOP because it was the telephone continuation Her Record Company Said No So She leaked it as  a Fuck U To The Record Company Under the name @BorisisHere on soundcloud)

tumblr_mrdtxebEmu1qepknto1_500.gif

your welcome now I am gonna go and cry 

tumblr_mbjgqlDrRM1rbinjyo1_r1_500.gif

Just now, SANDCASTLES said:

This made me sad 

she has been thru a lot on artpop 

betrayal by friends and fans

overworked

her manager left her hurt 

drugs and depression

6 minutes ago, robi said:

I can't. :trisha13::trisha12:

I hope this makes u calm :)

Early last year, Gaga mentioned in an interview that she had heard her fans opinions and considered releasing a compilation album of unreleased and rare tracks

Just now, ACT2 said:

I hope this makes u calm :)

Early last year, Gaga mentioned in an interview that she had heard her fans opinions and considered releasing a compilation album of unreleased and rare tracks

well, she better do :wendy10: