Drag Me Out

Metal / Metalcore / Post Harcore | Music General Discussion

On 10/2/2018 at 8:35 AM, rexkwondocarrey said:

i saw them open up for Slipknot in 2001 and it was quite horrible sloppy musicianship and their politics are horrendously awful.

Unfortunately i had the displeasure of seeing em again at one of the Ozzfest's  

undefined 

honestly thats sad. i didn't know that, i've never seen them live and never actually 'stanned' them to know anything about them personally or their politics but i like a number of their songs.

• Love 1

This is literally my first post since I joined. I've mainly been a spectator up until this point. First off, AMAZING thread & that play list is BOMB! I am an eclectic, but Metal speaks to me the most. I couldn't even begin to tell you who my favorites are. There are literally SO many!

• Love 2

On 2/23/2018 at 9:36 PM, black orchid said:

@M A R N ☆ is our resident metal babe (emphasis on BABE!)

I myself love Linkin Park, In This Moment, a little bitta Limp Bizkit, Korn, and SOAD ... and a lot of other random tracks by different bands I've heard here and there.

I'm not super knowledgeable about the genre, just what I've picked up from my baby brother lol.

In This Moment! Hell yeah! *High Fives*

3 minutes ago, SexMetalKenDoll said:

This is literally my first post since I joined. I've mainly been a spectator up until this point. First off, AMAZING thread & that play list is BOMB! I am an eclectic, but Metal speaks to me the most. I couldn't even begin to tell you who my favorites are. There are literally SO many!

I'm loving it that your a In This Moment fan <3 i'm happy to meet other fellow Heavy listeners on cop, so welcome :denislove:

• Upvote 1