Jump to content
The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sempiternal

Metal / Metalcore / Post Harcore | Music General Discussion

Recommended Posts

On 10/2/2018 at 8:35 AM, rexkwondocarrey said:

i saw them open up for Slipknot in 2001 and it was quite horrible sloppy musicianship and their politics are horrendously awful.

Unfortunately i had the displeasure of seeing em again at one of the Ozzfest's  

undefined 

 

 

honestly thats sad. i didn't know that, i've never seen them live and never actually 'stanned' them to know anything about them personally or their politics but i like a number of their songs.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, aerials said:

personally or their politics but i like a number of their songs.

 i didn't mean to come off rude about that, i hope it didn't seem that way. 😎

 Mad Respect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, rexkwondocarrey said:

 i didn't mean to come off rude about that, i hope it didn't seem that way. 😎

 Mad Respect. 

no not at all, love! i actually appreciate when people let me know about that shit so i know who not to stan.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, rexkwondocarrey said:

@Heartsigh  Because Valentine's day is canceled forever 😎

:britholyshit: why!   Tho it's a festival with lots of bands but they are one of the headliners.  They got offspring, the used playing too.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is literally my first post since I joined. I've mainly been a spectator up until this point. First off, AMAZING thread & that play list is BOMB! I am an eclectic, but Metal speaks to me the most. I couldn't even begin to tell you who my favorites are. There are literally SO many!

  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2018 at 9:36 PM, black orchid said:

@M A R N ☆ is our resident metal babe (emphasis on BABE!)

I myself love Linkin Park, In This Moment, a little bitta Limp Bizkit, Korn, and SOAD ... and a lot of other random tracks by different bands I've heard here and there.

I'm not super knowledgeable about the genre, just what I've picked up from my baby brother lol.

In This Moment! Hell yeah! *High Fives*

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SexMetalKenDoll said:

This is literally my first post since I joined. I've mainly been a spectator up until this point. First off, AMAZING thread & that play list is BOMB! I am an eclectic, but Metal speaks to me the most. I couldn't even begin to tell you who my favorites are. There are literally SO many!

I'm loving it that your a In This Moment fan <3 i'm happy to meet other fellow Heavy listeners on cop, so welcome :denislove:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Heartsigh said:

I'm loving it that your a In This Moment fan <3 i'm happy to meet other fellow Heavy listeners on cop, so welcome :denislove:

Thank you! & YES In This Moment is my absolute fave! Maria is EVERYTHING to me!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×