The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sempiternal

Metal / Metalcore / Post Harcore | Music General Discussion

Just now, shmeur said:

they're not metalcore though lmao

They aint, but band gets in same stuff as ben bruce, oli and denis. So his in that music family of faves x3 so thought to mention it hehe.  I read a lot of rocksound

@M A R N ☆ is our resident metal babe (emphasis on BABE!)

I myself love Linkin Park, In This Moment, a little bitta Limp Bizkit, Korn, and SOAD ... and a lot of other random tracks by different bands I've heard here and there.

I'm not super knowledgeable about the genre, just what I've picked up from my baby brother lol.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

@M A R N ☆ is our resident metal babe (emphasis on BABE!)

I myself love Linkin Park, In This Moment, a little bitta Limp Bizkit, Korn, and SOAD ... and a lot of other random tracks by different bands I've heard here and there.

I'm not super knowledgeable about the genre, just what I've picked up from my baby brother lol.

linkin park aren't metal though lol

• Upvote 1

Just now, shmeur said:

linkin park aren't metal though lol

I know, but they're mentioned in the OP. I was establishing common ground lol.

Masssive metalcore stan here. I stan asking alexandria, bring me the horizon, black veil brides, motionless in white, make me famous, down & dirty, hopes die last.

I also enjoy parkway drive & arch enemy lately 

• Upvote 2

I'm not certainly a fan of metal, but I do like a couple of works by Kayo Dot and Living Colour as well as the album Pandora's Piñata by Diablo Swing Orchestra.

• Upvote 2

Just now, byakkoya said:

I'm not certainly a fan of metal, but I do like a couple of works by Kayo Dot and Living Colour as well as the album Pandora's Piñata by Diablo Swing Orchestra.

kayo dot !!!!!!! yas

also did i get you into dso slay

• Upvote 1

Just now, shmeur said:

kayo dot !!!!!!! yas

also did i get you into dso slay

Plastic House on Base of Sky was a great EP. :D 

I actually knew about them back in like 2016. lol I only know that one album so if you have an album to recommend me, I don't mind. :D 

Just now, byakkoya said:

Plastic House on Base of Sky was a great EP. :D 

I actually knew about them back in like 2016. lol I only know that one album so if you have an album to recommend me, I don't mind. :D 

all their albums are worth a listen.  butcher's ballroom is more classical and the metal.  after that they added the brass players and became more horn heavy.  singalong songs for the damned and delirious is my favorite and so fun.  their newest album has a new vocalist who is more alternative poppy but still is a great album imo.

• Upvote 1