Moonlight

COP Big Brother: Season 1 [SIGN UP CLOSED]

Updates times  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you want the updates?

2. 2. At what time do you want the updates?

• Starting from 8 PM BST
    • Starting from 9 PM BST
    • Starting from 10 PM BST

BJ3WeaB.jpg

Are you a drama person? You enjoy getting in fights with other people? Are you an active member of this forum? Then you are in the right place! 
Hello. Welcome to the very first edition of COP Big Brother! Me. I am... your host, Moonlight and, together with @Rumors, I will host the very first edition of a legit Big Brother competition. Today, I am here to introduce you in this wonderful game with the help of a simple Q&A. Let's begin, shall we?
f72dcd66dda6adeb558adf492d22ab13.gif

Q: What is Big Brother?
A (provided by our sponsor, Wikipedia): "Big Brother is a television reality game show based on an originally Dutch TV series of the same name created by producer John de Mol in 1997. The series follows a group of contestants, known as HouseGuests, who are living together in a custom-built home under constant surveillance. The HouseGuests are completely isolated from the outside world, and can have no communication with those not in the house."

Q: So, how are you going to incorporate this format in a forum?
A: The forum version is not really different from the TV version. 15-20 contestants enter the competition with one goal: to evict the other Houseguests in order to be the last houseguest remaining.

Q: How is the eviction process going to develop?
A: Before the elimination process begins, we are going to have two "competitions". First, we begin with the Head of the Household (HoH) competition. The winner gets immunity for the rest of the day and must nominate two people (bottom 2) who are going to be up for eviction. Following the HoH is the Power of Veto (PoV) competition, simmilar with the previous one. This time, the nominated contestants and the HoH are each going to name one person, who will also participate in PoV together with the endangered Houseguests. The winner of the quest gets the power to either save themselves from the bottom 2 (in case they're up for eviction), save somebody else who is up for elimination (in that case, the HoH needs to name another contestant who will be up for elimination) or don't use the power at all.

Q: I am sorry, your English sounds like a Migos song, can you give me an example?
A: Sure! For instance, let's say we have 7 players remaining in the house. All of them participate in HoH, but obviously only one wins. Let's call it Player A. It must nominate two Houseguests who are going to be our bottom 2. He decided that Player 1 and Player + are not good enough for this competition, so it nominates them. Player A, Player 1 and Player + name Player B, Player 2 and Player - to participate in PoV. All of them, except Player A, are going to participate in the quest. From here, there are three situations:
1.) Player 1 wins PoV and saves itself.
2.) Player B wins PoV and saves Player +, who now is SAFE. Because Player A is the HoH, he must nominate somebody else and he does: Player -. Now, the houseguests who are in the bottom 2 are Player 1 and Player -.
3.) Player 2 wins PoV, but saves nobody cus he's a cold ass bitch and he hates everyone.

Q: Great, I think I might've understood. What happens after PoV?
A: Following the PoV is going to be the eviction ceremony. Pay attention to this part: EACH AND EVERY HOUSEGUEST MUST VOTE FOR THE PERSON THEY WANT TO EVICT FROM THE HOUSE. IT'S VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW THAT YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF, YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR ANYONE WHO IS NOT NOMINATED, YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR THE HOH, YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR OBJECTS. Obviously, the guest with most votes is going to be evicted. More details about the voting process coming soon.

Q: I love it! Now, how do I sign up?
A: You can sign up simply by posting in the thread or by PM-ing me. However, since we are recreating the original concept of BB, you will have to confirm your registration by sending ne a colored picture (doesn't matter if it's a gif or a static image) of your fave or whoever you want to be represented by this season (e.g. Ariana Grande, Tiffany Pollard, Rose Moulet etc. it can be anyone really). That picture is going to be used in the Memory Wall. One other thing I'd like to specify: if you think you are not an active forum user, please don't sign up. Here, we want people who will interact with each other, not anxious ghosts. Sorry and thank yoU!!!

Q: When are the updates going to happen?
A: This is really up to you! You can see that up there, you can vote in a poll and decide how often you want the updates and at what time (convert your timezone with the help of this update).

Q: Is there something else the players need to know that you didn't know how to incorporate in the Q&A?
A: Actually, yes! Firstly, at the end of the season, we are going to find out who is the winner with the help of a jury vote. The jury is going to be formed by the last 12 remaining players, who must vote the winner fairly, after the top 3 competes in one last HoH competition and eliminates one last player. More details later. Secondly, the players are the only ones who can post in the official thread of the game! NO OTHER OUTSIDER CAN POST IN THE THREAD OR COMMUNICATE WITH THE PLAYERS. IN CASE AN OUTSIDER "INVADES" THE OFFICIAL THREAD, THE HOUSEGUESTS MUST IGNORE HIM. DOING OTHERWISE CAN BUT WILL NOT ALWAYS CONDUCT TO A DISQUALIFICATION AND AN IMMEDIATE EVICTION. One last thing that I forgot to mention is the Diary Room. That is the place where Houseguets will be able to rant about other guests and whatnot. Again, more details coming soon.

DISCLAIMER NOTE: THE GAME IS NOT AN ORIGINAL FORMAT, BUT RATHER A GREAT IDEA BROUGHT TO ANOTHER FORUM BY A FAN OF THE GAME.
DISCLAIMER NOTE 2: "MORE DETAILS COMING SOON" MEANS "MORE DETAILS COMING AFTER I AM SURE THERE ARE MORE THAN 15 PLAYERS WHO SIGN UP.
DISCLAIMER NOTE 3: I REALLY 
RECOMMEND TO NOT SIGN UP IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU CAN BE ACTIVE AND IF YOU ARE NOT SURE YOU WANT TO INTERACT WITH OTHER PLAYERS.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me below! :P I wrote this thing a few hours ago and idk how coherent it is. :coma1:

I have a question: will the challenges for HoH and PoV be randomized like the test season yesterday or not?

Just now, Nacht said:

I have a question: will the challenges for HoH and PoV be randomized like the test season yesterday or not?

I forgot to add this detail oops. :coma2:
No, you will actually have to participate in the challenges. That's the point of this version actually, to participate and create the whole action by yourself, without the help of an online randomizer!

2 minutes ago, CarlySlayJepsen said:

Sis I want IN!!! Use this pic if I'm allowed to play. Btw how tf are we gonna get all of the players on time for challenge since timezones exist? Timezones are my only problem tbh :oprah3: 

og.jpg

I thought about that actually. In first instance, an online randomizer was going to decide who will be HoH and who will get PoV, but I thought maybe it's not really fair?
But in case not all players are able of arriving at the HoH / PoV competitions, then that's the ultimate solution. :nickihorny2:

2 minutes ago, Moonlight said:

I thought about that actually. In first instance, an online randomizer was going to decide who will be HoH and who will get PoV, but I thought maybe it's not really fair?
But in case not all players are able of arriving at the HoH / PoV competitions, then that's the ultimate solution. :nickihorny2:

Btw I just realised there already was topic about BB season one (finale or something) and I wasn't cast so like, am I allowed to play this time since it's season 1? Idk, I'm just dumb. 

And when it comes to timezones, maybe when forum grows we can have more than one BB for more timezones? It does sound dumb but I literally don't see how can we make it happen differently. For now, we should just switch between timezones every day or week or idk, just to make everyone happy 

Just now, CarlySlayJepsen said:

Btw I just realised there already was topic about BB season one (finale or something) and I wasn't cast so like, am I allowed to play this time since it's season 1? Idk, I'm just dumb. 

And when it comes to timezones, maybe when forum grows we can have more than one BB for more timezones? It does sound dumb but I literally don't see how can we make it happen differently. For now, we should just switch between timezones every day or week or idk, just to make everyone happy 

That was a simulator edition. This is different from that, don't worry. :jan1: And welp, if nobody has an issue, then we'll switch to the randomizer version since you are probably right about the timezone issue.