The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Nicki Minaj

Azealia spills the tea on Safaree's writing skills

I have a song that I did with Safaree Samuels. Actually, it kind of came out of nowhere. I guess people are like, “Oh, that’s rivalry,” because it’s Safaree, but honestly it’s just industry shit. I assumed that he played a part in [some of] Nicki Minaj’s hot singles, so I was like, “Shit, we should definitely go to the studio together.” But it actually turned out [to be] me writing for him. So Safaree and I put this song together and I wrote a bunch of his part and it’s really fuckin’ hot.

Read More: Azealia Banks Keeps It Real About Being Shut Out of the Music Industry - XXL | http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2017/07/azealia-banks-interview-music-industry/?trackback=tsmclip

I'm dying :legendslaugh::legendslaugh: And y'all still think he wrote Nicki's rhymes :legendslaugh::legendslaugh:

4 minutes ago, Afcucastan said:

It didn't even sell a milli sis. Taylor's album sold 10 million released that same year.

Taylor made generic pop music.

And, by the end of 2015, TPP had passed 3M SPS. It also spent 122 weeks on the BB200, so I'd say it was a successful release.