New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×
Church of Pop Big Brother | SIGN UP NOW! Read more... ×

Ghostface Killer

COP would like your feedback...

1. Girl yes

2. Hmm... maybe put a seperate section for the most popular posts each day? I'll get back to you on that. 

3. "The Hot tea" section

4. Battlegrounds. :coma3:

1 minute ago, Afcucastan said:

LOL i love this... nothing negative to say so you missed questions. 

I didn't answer them because I browse the forum on my phone so I don't know if anything needs to be improved and I don't really have a least favorite section:rihkiss:

1 minute ago, Bleh said:

1. Girl yes

2. Hmm... maybe put a seperate section for the most popular posts each day? I'll get back to you on that. 

3. "The Hot tea" section

4. Battlegrounds. :coma3:

Thanks for doing this. With regards to #2, do you mean the most repped posts each day? Or the most visited/posted in threads? Or...?

Just now, Afcucastan said:

Thanks for doing this. With regards to #2, do you mean the most repped posts each day? Or the most visited/posted in threads? Or...?

Like the most repplied/visited posts each day would be interesting? Like overall popularity.

1. Yes  but I need daddies for the sex and relationships section, I wanna see some daddy meat  tenor.gif?riffsid=RYSHt69rEZ_GyasLlzxV_z

2. To see more people posting

3. Everything, this site is doing amazing sweetie

4. Favourite section: NO HOLDS BARRED  / Least favourite section: STANBASES

1. Are you enjoying the forum?

Yes 

2. What would you like to see improved?

More Themes , More Mods , Please ReModifiy All StanBases oh And Banning @King B :wendy7:

3. What things do you definitely want to KEEP around?

Everything

4. Favourite section / Least favourite section

Fav:BattleGrounds/ FUNHOUSE least:Stan Base

1. Yas ma'am

2. I was thinking about having a thread that opens, for example, one a week and we can just talk about life and stuff that we love, or maybe some problems we have idk... Also, those forum games are so fum imo we should have more of them. Btw I think someone should make daily updates on iTunes chart (US and WW, just once a day, nothing hard). Maybe more Q&As would be fun too? Bt fucking w, we NEED Gretchen emotions. Ok Imma stfu now

3. I'd like to keep pretty much everything

4. Battlegrounds is my fave, wasteland least fave

1- Of course! I love that we all stan other folks and just share stuff in here fwihjeujshfuhhw.

2- Well, the "COP Related Board" section should be on top. It's hard to find rules and announcements when they're buried so down the list. The "Hot Piping Tea" section is honestly small. I would assume it would show newest posts (and threads) on top, but apparently that's not always the case after keeping an eye on it for a few minutes. If it would actually be a section to showcase latest posts, that would be great and makes navigation much more easier; and IMO a necessity for all forums. Also, it would be great if we can click on the "Hot Piping Tea" section to be directed to a page that shows us all the posts made from newest to oldest (you can even set a limit of latest threads viewable via administration panel I believe).

Weellll the rules could use some editing! They're well-made, they fit many possible outcomes and have enough restrictions like any other forum around; which is great. However, I think some rules need some polishing to them. For example, I've seen many forum games with the same "survival" concept and while I believe this is fine, considering they're simply forum games, sometime in the near future it will spiral out of control and who knows how many copies of the exact same game (not necessarily only survival) will be present. This would fall under rule #3 and #5. 

Other than that, the rules are all clear and understood :sistren:, they simply need just a little bit of polishing like I stated. I also think forum members shouldn't be able to comment on all announcements as I think it derails from the purpose of having one. However, this is completely our own choice, it's just personal preference! Though I believe disabling replies on the RULES is mandatory.

3- I feel that the idea of the VIP lounge is great and should definitely remain.

4- Favorite is the Chart Central and least fave is probabbbbllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Battlegrounds. I don't like stan fights lol; I only engage in them if someone is dragging a fave of mine. 

1. Are you enjoying the forum?

Yes, I enjoy it a lot!

2. What would you like to see improved?
Listen to people when they come with bugs something that needs improvement. I understand that @laracroftonline is the technical admin here, but @Afcucastan you are the face of this forum so you could at least let the people know you heard them.
Add back the forum classics as I really need emotes to understand someone's meanings better. 
Can we get a "community" tag in the Lounge? And a "birthdays" one? A Youtube/Vevo tag in chart Central?

4. Favourite section / Least favourite section
Favorite sections are music news/music discussion. But also the lounge and funhouse.
Least favorite: Visual Entertainment.

18 minutes ago, badgallaura said:

1- Of course! I love that we all stan other folks and just share stuff in here fwihjeujshfuhhw.

2- Well, the "COP Related Board" section should be on top. It's hard to find rules and announcements when they're buried so down the list. The "Hot Piping Tea" section is honestly small. I would assume it would show newest posts (and threads) on top, but apparently that's not always the case after keeping an eye on it for a few minutes. If it would actually be a section to showcase latest posts, that would be great and makes navigation much more easier; and IMO a necessity for all forums. Also, it would be great if we can click on the "Hot Piping Tea" section to be directed to a page that shows us all the posts made from newest to oldest (you can even set a limit of latest threads viewable via administration panel I believe).

Weellll the rules could use some editing! They're well-made, they fit many possible outcomes and have enough restrictions like any other forum around; which is great. However, I think some rules need some polishing to them. For example, I've seen many forum games with the same "survival" concept and while I believe this is fine, considering they're simply forum games, sometime in the near future it will spiral out of control and who knows how many copies of the exact same game (not necessarily only survival) will be present. This would fall under rule #3 and #5. 

Other than that, the rules are all clear and understood :sistren:, they simply need just a little bit of polishing like I stated. I also think forum members shouldn't be able to comment on all announcements as I think it derails from the purpose of having one. However, this is completely our own choice, it's just personal preference! Though I believe disabling replies on the RULES is mandatory.

3- I feel that the idea of the VIP lounge is great and should definitely remain.

4- Favorite is the Chart Central and least fave is probabbbbllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Battlegrounds. I don't like stan fights lol; I only engage in them if someone is dragging a fave of mine. 

I disagree with having the COP related boards on top, but you do have a point when it comes to finding the rules.

A solution could be: Add a link to the rules in the APPS. Or tell newbies where to find those in your automatic PM. 

11 minutes ago, P!nk Monáe said:

Can we have an option to be able to select favorite emotes so it's much easier to find and use the ones we most use?

This

+

and not just youtube players, every embedded things (instagram, facebook videos...)

I can't think of anything else. :jan5: I love it here.

edit: signatures, of course. :jan3: