New COP Promotion!!! Read more... ×

SJWextinguisher

Delena reunite as Demi follows ex-BFF Selena on twitter

29 minutes ago, SadGalRiri said:

Because there are only so many ways to screencap something :niggawat: stay in ya lane and worry about YOUR suspended page sis

Must be nice running an account where you don't actually need to find any news yourself  :wendy13:

Suspended or not we still have our faves follow :wendy14:

1 minute ago, SadGalRiri said:

I'm glad you're still checking for me, but does my avi or anything I post look like PopCrave? That cuca guy is the owner so since you assumed I was popcrave I guess he assumed too.. Far from reality whatsoever 

I didn't need to go anywhere to check, don't flatter yourself. It straight up said so right next to your name, right here.

2 minutes ago, SadGalRiri said:

I'm glad you're still checking for me, but does my avi or anything I post look like PopCrave? That cuca guy is the owner so since you assumed I was popcrave I guess he assumed too.. Far from reality whatsoever 

Mess :rosebye:

16 minutes ago, SadGalRiri said:

"That cuca guy" :ny1: :ny1: :ny1: :ny1: 

1 hour ago, justcatchmedemi said:

Your account sis  :poot:

HMkVtMS.png 

1 hour ago, SadGalRiri said:

I'm confused 

giphy.gif