Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Adam

#5H3 Lead Coming Soon

Recommended Posts

Tbh I am a bit hyped 

I am trying to find new artists to listen to that have talent :rose11:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

Tbh I am a bit hyped 

I am trying to find new artists to listen to that have talent :rose11:

 

Then you're doing it right by 5H. Why not try their discography on Spotify(or applemusic)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dirkje said:

Then you're doing it right by 5H. Why not try their discography on Spotify(or applemusic)?

tbh I dont like their greatest hits :rose11:

like Work and Worth it :cupcakke3:

I think the reason I staned Gaga was her lyrics are meaning full :rose11:

I find myself wanting to stan Adele And Florence because of their lyrics 

but I don't think I will listen to their old stuff until to listen to their new album :rose11:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Downgraded to "buzz singles" after it flopped :cuca9: Sorry girls I don't think the next one will do any better :cuca8:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rat said:

Downgraded to "buzz singles" after it flopped :cuca9: Sorry girls I don't think the next one will do any better :cuca8:

Didn't Ariana do the same thing when Focus flopped? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 minute ago, The Edge Of Fame said:

Didn't Ariana do the same thing when Focus flopped? 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

I think we get a songtitle called "Pumped" 

girl, source?

 :wendy10:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×