Sign in to follow this  
ACT2

Im Thinking About Leaving....

People drag Ariola on here every day and I'm not leaving, you just have to stop being oversensitive and stick to your truth If you know what I mean You gotta be crafty. If the internet has that kinda power over you then I wonder what your life looks like... 

• Upvote 3

Just now, sidetoside said:

People drag Ariola on here every day and I'm not leaving, you just have to stop being oversensitive and stick to your truth If you know what I mean You gotta be crafty. If the internet has that kinda power over you then I wonder what your life looks like... 

He just said you can’t have a discussion without getting too messy meaning he doesn’t like the discussion the website brings anymore.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, sidetoside said:

sidetoside best Arianator? I think so. 

:trisha: 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Tattooed Heart said:

He just said you can’t have a discussion without getting too messy meaning he doesn’t like the discussion the website brings anymore.

well didn't you make a thread yesterday saying that being friends with obese people isn't wisely? nnnnnn that's the messiest shit i've seen on this website so far (along with indie's threads) :rip:

• Upvote 2

Just now, sidetoside said:

well didn't you make a thread yesterday saying that being friends with obese people isn't wisely? nnnnnn that's the messiest shit i've seen on this website so far (along with indie's threads) :rip:

Sis that was @Dangerous Woman, we don’t claim her :lips:

• Upvote 5

1 minute ago, sidetoside said:

Screaming that you think the best Arianator said that :rip:

OT: We'll miss you sis! Hope to see you soon.

• Upvote 3

Just now, badgallaura said:

Screaming that you think the best Arianator said that :rip:

OT: We'll miss you sis! Hope to see you soon.

I'm always mixing them up nnnnnn I apologized tho 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

How many people will leave before COP stops pretending it's the people who leave's fault?

:disgusted: 

If people are doing this as a note for the forum they are not happy, they should do something about it imo.

Then its time for New Rules.mp3 and we should count them :P 

But if they want to leave for other reasons that have nothing to do with the site, thats fine and their decision. 

I left a few months because lots of things happened in 2017 and needed time to get up and move on. I'm now back and stronger than ever!

• Upvote 3