Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
ACT2

Im Thinking About Leaving....

Recommended Posts

People drag Ariola on here every day and I'm not leaving, you just have to stop being oversensitive and stick to your truth If you know what I mean You gotta be crafty. If the internet has that kinda power over you then I wonder what your life looks like... 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sidetoside said:

People drag Ariola on here every day and I'm not leaving, you just have to stop being oversensitive and stick to your truth If you know what I mean You gotta be crafty. If the internet has that kinda power over you then I wonder what your life looks like... 

He just said you can’t have a discussion without getting too messy meaning he doesn’t like the discussion the website brings anymore.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, sidetoside said:

People drag Ariola on here every day and I'm not leaving, you just have to stop being oversensitive and stick to your truth If you know what I mean You gotta be crafty. If the internet has that kinda power over you then I wonder what your life looks like... 

sidetoside best Arianator? I think so. 

:trisha: 

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tattooed Heart said:

He just said you can’t have a discussion without getting too messy meaning he doesn’t like the discussion the website brings anymore.

well didn't you make a thread yesterday saying that being friends with obese people isn't wisely? nnnnnn that's the messiest shit i've seen on this website so far (along with indie's threads) :rip:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, sidetoside said:

well didn't you make a thread yesterday saying that being friends with obese people isn't wisely? nnnnnn that's the messiest shit i've seen on this website so far (along with indie's threads) :rip:

Sis that was @Dangerous Woman, we don’t claim her :lips:

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sidetoside said:

well didn't you make a thread yesterday saying that being friends with obese people isn't wisely? nnnnnn that's the messiest shit i've seen on this website so far (along with indie's threads) :rip:

Screaming that you think the best Arianator said that :rip:

OT: We'll miss you sis! Hope to see you soon.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, badgallaura said:

Screaming that you think the best Arianator said that :rip:

OT: We'll miss you sis! Hope to see you soon.

I'm always mixing them up nnnnnn I apologized tho 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

How many people will leave before COP stops pretending it's the people who leave's fault?

:disgusted: 

If people are doing this as a note for the forum they are not happy, they should do something about it imo.

Then its time for New Rules.mp3 and we should count them :P 

But if they want to leave for other reasons that have nothing to do with the site, thats fine and their decision. 

I left a few months because lots of things happened in 2017 and needed time to get up and move on. I'm now back and stronger than ever!

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×