Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Did Camila Just Shade 5H?

yeah it's w/e tho i guess it's her guilty conscious? this is the first time 5h has even mentioned her since the breakup and imo i dont think they said anything that was that bad or offensive but it's fine lmao imagine the uproar 5h would cause if they threw a tantrum every single time she has mentioned THEM since the split:sorrygurl:

This whole 5H/Camila situation is SO boring lmao. Imagine if people actually cared like when Zayn left 1D :wendy13:

9 minutes ago, Cabello said:

No she's not shading 5H. Dinah's trash aunt tweeted this:

And that was her response. This woman is 40 years old and tweeting about my fav... talk about embarrassing :seanunimpressed:

Camel Toe is a grown ass woman regardless of Dinahs aunt age. Epic planned her solo while she was in the group now that guilty  conscious is eating her alive 

4 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

Camel Toe is a grown ass woman regardless of Dinahs aunt age. Epic planned her solo while she was in the group now that guilty  conscious is eating her alive 

I don't think she's all that guilty watching herself shine while 5H's career is currently named after their newest single

9 minutes ago, DarKnowlesKordei said:

This grown woman is slut shaming her and is gross, nothing of what you're saying has anything to do with what I posted :niggawat:

2 minutes ago, justcatchmedemi said:

I don't think she's all that guilty watching herself shine while 5H's career is currently named after their newest single

The same career that outpeaked Demi's? Sorry their career was earned and not handed down to them from Disney 

I honestly don't know who's honest in this whole 5H/Camilla drama. 5H claims that Camilla left without notice, while Camilla bluntly stated she was going to leave and that she was already a work-in-progress to become solo. It's messy, and to be fair, Dinah's comment was uncalled for. At this point it seems it's just a marketing strategy to seem relevant as this feud is meaningless and doesn't have a tie to be knotted.

Just now, Cabello said:

This grown woman is slut shaming her and is gross, nothing of what you're saying has anything to do with what I posted :niggawat:

even if this is true, canola should know better to give any attention to someone's random ass aunt. now she's just starting drama for attention. it's almost like everything she does is for attention... 

13 minutes ago, Cabello said:

The others were literally slut shamed and Camel Toe fans participated in. You actually thought you'll get sympathy?