Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Babyboy

Is Offset making Cardi insufferable?

Recommended Posts

Guest messiah

Uhh... you’re your own person, if Cardi wants to stay with a cheater that’s her fault. 

Both are actually very stupid so I mean, can stupid make stupid... idk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

Uhh... you’re your own person, if Cardi wants to stay with a cheater that’s her fault. 

Both are actually very stupid so I mean, can stupid make stupid... idk

I said insufferable not stupid. We all know she's not immensely intelligent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cardi's capable of making her own decisions. she gotta think more before she speaks. offset isn't forcing her to say anything.

plus cardi's always been messy lol, she sort of has to get used to being shamed more since she's a huge artist now. hope she can start learning from her mistakes soon.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest messiah
Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

I said insufferable not stupid. We all know she's not immensely intelligent.

Ok... then yes. Watching someone stay with a cheater is both stupid and insufferable lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, fenty said:

cardi's capable of making her own decisions. she gotta think more before she speaks. offset isn't forcing her to say anything.

plus cardi's always been messy lol, she sort of has to get used to being shamed more since she's a huge artist now. hope she can start learning from her mistakes soon.

She's said several times since Bodak that she isn't handling fame well. Plus, this today:

It's not that she's saying anything "wrong" - she just seems more angry. Offset is kind of a bad look for her. How are they dating + engaged in less than a year and he's already cheated on her? Now this queer controversy that she's placed herself into by speaking on his behalf. :( She has lots of gays fans, so.
 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

She's said several times since Bodak that she isn't handling fame well. Plus, this today:

It's not that she's saying anything "wrong" - she just seems more angry. Offset is kind of a bad look for her. How are they dating + engaged in less than a year and he's already cheated on her? Now this queer controversy that she's placed herself into by speaking on his behalf. :( She has lots of gays fans, so.
 

she's absolutely right, she isn't too good at handling fame sadly. plus she said herself she isn't afraid of losing fans/fame so more power to her i guess.

i really don't believe cardi is homophobic, but the way she tried to defend offset was a mess  :deadbanana:  we all know they both knew what queer meant... and blaming the lgbt community for not educating them was not the way to go about it

all in all i hope she does better. drop offset and realize why she's getting backlash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fenty said:

she's absolutely right, she isn't too good at handling fame sadly. plus she said herself she isn't afraid of losing fans/fame so more power to her i guess.

i really don't believe cardi is homophobic, but the way she tried to defend offset was a mess  :deadbanana:  we all know they both knew what queer meant... and blaming the lgbt community for not educating them was not the way to go about it

all in all i hope she does better. drop offset and realize why she's getting backlash.

I don't think she's homophobic but she's surely trying to distract us from the real problem at hand - that Hip-Hip is homophobic and so is Migos in general. Stories of them being homophobic wouldn't come out if there wasn't validity to it. Insiders spill tea all the time.

Cardi should educated herself, and if she really believes Offset regarding the queer lyric, well she should acknowledge her mans track record. :please:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

I don't think she's homophobic but she's surely trying to distract us from the real problem at hand - that Hip-Hip is homophobic and so is Migos in general. Stories of them being homophobic wouldn't come out if there wasn't validity to it. Insiders spill tea all the time.

Cardi should educated herself, and if she really believes Offset regarding the queer lyric, well she should acknowledge her mans track record. :please:

true tea :teamup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×