Tattooed Heart

Most embarrassing Celeb Encounter

When I was in Chicago a couple years back I saw Keyshia Cole's brother outside on the lawn and saw her in ha window. I then proceeded to ring the doorbell 4 times until she answered. She was really sweet about it but at the same time looked lowkey pressed sCigSu6.gif

wb you?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tattooed Heart said:

When I was in Chicago a couple years back I saw Keyshia Cole's brother outside on the lawn and saw her in ha window. I then proceeded to ring the doorbell 4 times until she answered. She was really sweet about it but at the same time looked lowkey pressed sCigSu6.gif

wb you?

I've never met anyone, really, but no one's experience could be worse then Ronniesus's celebritiy encounters

• Upvote 4

I haven't had super embarrassing encounters but I've had few where I look back like wtf ....

Like, I cried in front of Scott Wilson bc I was still in mourning over the death of his character on TWD and seeing him in person overwhelmed tf out of me.

• Upvote 1

I got to talk to Jojo at the Tringle Listening Party and I told her the story of how one of her songs seriously made an impact on me. When I told her my mini story she was like "That is not that I thought about when I wrote the song!" I realized how crazy I prob sounded, but she did her best to make me feel validated. I was embarrassed as shit. 

A year later when she came back on her tour, she ended up singing the song for the Meet and Greet people, so I like to tell myself that it was because of me and I didn't embarrass myself for nothing!

• Upvote 2

Guest Dangerous

I've never seen or met a celeb before but I've seen a Michael Jackson impersonator perform :umm: