MilesW1998

umm... hi there

Just now, LANDlover said:

Hi! Welcome to the forum. Who do you stan? <3

Ellie Goulding. I mean I love a lot of songs from so many artists, but I feel she's one of the few I can think of who has yet to truly disappoint me since I first heard Lights. 

• Upvote 5

5 minutes ago, MilesW1998 said:

Ellie Goulding. I mean I love a lot of songs from so many artists, but I feel she's one of the few I can think of who has yet to truly disappoint me since I first heard Lights. 

Unfortunately, we don’t talk about her much here, but there are other ways you can be a part of the community.

33 minutes ago, MilesW1998 said:

Wow taste! Whats your favorite song from the Lights era?

3 hours ago, MilesW1998 said:

Welcome!

oh we have a few ellie stans on this site @Maren Swift @halcyonxzone @barbiej33p @life13swift  and myself 

Heal is my fav song from her.

I also stan Katy but I saw you gave Witness a terrible critic score :wendy26:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, barbiej33p said:

Wow taste! Whats your favorite song from the Lights era?

Easily Lights, With Guns & Horses a close second

1 minute ago, Black Beauty said:

Welcome!

oh we have a few ellie stans on this site @Maren Swift @halcyonxzone @barbiej33p @life13swift  and myself 

Heal is my fav song from her.

I also stan Katy but I saw you gave Witness a terrible critic score :wendy26:

Thnx, also sorry, but I do love Prism and Teenage Dream.

Just now, Sempiternal said:

Welcome to cop hun x what kinda rock you like?

Mostly the old classics of Elvis, along with others from the 90s, 80s and beyond. I did have a phase in the mid 2000s  listening to Evanescence and Linkin Park and that has stuck with me since. a bit. I also loved FOB, until M A N I A came a ruined everything.

• Upvote 2