Sign in to follow this  
needy

Did this lowkey end the pop girls’ attempts at childish bops?

yes, she clearly said enough homophobia! snapped out of the room where others brainstormed ideas for the video and probably pitched something boring like let's do a video where miss demi and a random guy fight so like... Demi clearly said no and went with this oscar worthy concept that saved many lives mine included... and a grammy-worthy rapper Cher Lloyd as a feature? just a cherry on top

CCuqJ3L.gif

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Liam Payne said:

yes, she clearly said enough homophobia! snapped out of the room where others brainstormed ideas for the video and probably pitched something boring like let's do a video where miss demi and a random guy fight so like... Demi clearly said no and went with this oscar worthy concept that saved many lives mine included... and a grammy-worthy rapper Cher Lloyd as a feature? just a cherry on top

CCuqJ3L.gif

Whew so much tea! I can’t believe the Grammys let this one go, like, it’s one of the decade’s biggest productions and one of the most iconic female collaborations of all time. Bang Bang wishes CCuqJ3L.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Not when this exists

this was the first Ariana song I've heard and let me tell you, if it weren't for this very music video and song, I may still had have been straight till this very day

CCuqJ3L.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, Trainwreck said:

Whew so much tea! I can’t believe the Grammys let this one go, like, it’s one of the decade’s biggest productions and one of the most iconic female collaborations of all time. Bang Bang wishes CCuqJ3L.gif

we all know why... we all been knew that Demi was ahead of her time... grammys were like LGBT+ rights? in this year??? sis Demi you on crack?... and robbed her of her grammy just like that

CCuqJ3L.gif

• Upvote 1

Wow she ended the girlz too with this anthem, sis been serving wokeness and Strawberry Shortcake since 2011 CCuqJ3L.gif

she ended all of the other ex-act with one song

CCuqJ3L.gif

Just now, jackgrande said:

Okay but why is this song making me feel nostalgic af rn, literally EVERY cupcake stan lived for this song back in the day. Maybe demi really did do that :demilip:

It’s not even bad CCuqJ3L.gif sure it’s childish but it’s catchy, empowering, sassy and fresh. A guaranteed hit. I’m glad it wasn’t paid complete dust.

• Upvote 1

OMG BRING THE BOPS SIS CCuqJ3L.gif

This ended feuds back in the day, now I’ll want to befriend all of ya’ll after listening CCuqJ3L.gif

wherever you go, just always remember
that you got a home for now and forever
and if you get low, just call me whenever
this is my oath to you

CCuqJ3L.gif

*listens to oath once* suddenly we're bffs

CCuqJ3L.gif