Sign in to follow this  
raindrops

Im Sorry.

IM SORRY
Im sorry for being a cunt today. Im sorry for being a bitch. Im sorry for being a shitty ass person.

. Im sorry @laracroftonline and @Bardi Season for making todays drama. Im sorry COP.

Let me explain myself. 
@laracroftonline and @Bardi Season im sorry again for making today's drama. I just need to know if there is any way i can delete this account and start new. I know I had said this before but those were over little mistakes but today was really big. I just can't see myself with this account anymore. It's so toxic and leads bad memories now. I promise u if u do let me restart it will for sure be my last time and i won't step my ass into SYG ever again.

Also to the rest of COP,

Im sorry

• Upvote 4

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Yeah, i don't think anyone really cares if i'm being honest :wendy20: Drama over nothing

I know but I had to say something 

Yeah, i don't think anyone really cares if i'm being honest :wendy20:

I screamed

l_HEMqr_Y.gif

Just now, laracroftonline said:

I’m sorry for not being a bit more patient but really people are trying it today. I really hope we all learned from it today so we can have a better tomorrow. So lets start fresh.

do u think i can to? with u know what <3 

Guest messiah

Yeah, i don't think anyone really cares if i'm being honest :wendy20:

:eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha:

“For we do not have a high priest who is unable to empathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are–yet he did not sin.” – Hebrews 4:15

as a bible here would say... we are being tempted to do things like that, to sin, and sometimes we do, priest doesn't, but you ain't no priest so in a name of god you are forgiven so don't feel bad, we don't want you to feel bad

CCuqJ3L.gif

1 minute ago, honeymoon avenue said:

IM SORRY
Im sorry for being a cunt today. Im sorry for being a bitch. Im sorry for being a shitty ass person.

Im sorry @beysus for being a sensitive bitch. Im sorry @laracroftonline and @Bardi Season for making todays drama. Im sorry COP.

Let me explain myself. 

@beysus Im sorry if I get so sensitive easily. Ariana has always been someone who i have been looking up to since I was 9. It just hurts to hear someone call her a terrorist. I don't know if your being really serious about it but again im sorry. 

@laracroftonline and @Bardi Season im sorry again for making today's drama. I just need to know if there is any way i can delete this account and start new. I know I had said this before but those were over little mistakes but today was really big. I just can't see myself with this account anymore. It's so toxic and leads bad memories now. I promise u if u do let me restart it will for sure be my last time and i won't step my ass into SYG ever again.

Also to the rest of COP,

Im sorry

No need for a new account just empty out your notifications and dms you don’t like and continue posting, i also make mistakes around here but getting new accounts each time won’t solve that issue because it will happen on a new account too i know from forum moderating experience and seeing that happen. Just breathe and relax everyo e fucks up once in a while.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, laracroftonline said:

No need for a new account just empty out your notifications and dms you don’t like and continue posting, i also make mistakes around here but getting new accounts each time won’t solve that issue because it will happen on a new account too i know from forum moderating experience and seeing that happen. Just breathe and relax everyo e fucks up once in a while.

can u at least change my name to dreamer <3

Just now, honeymoon avenue said:

can u at least change my name to dreamer <3

lol you can change it yourself just go to your profile

• Upvote 2