Sign in to follow this  
Ahmazing Queen Meda

Jack Dylan Grazer, the 14 year-old star from the 2017 'It' movie, is currently under fire due to a leaked video of him smoking weed.

I don't really see the big deal though. Weed can help with anxiety and other mental health conditions, it can help with nausea and seizures, etc.

:asmrchew4:

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

why does my age group always fuck me over :judgega:

Weed literally isn't a big deal though. It can be helpful when you get nausea or seizures, or if you have certain mental disorders like anxiety and PTSD. It would be a completely different situation and wrong if he was doing heroin or crystal meth or something, but its just weed.

:judgega:

Just now, L U K E said:

Weed literally isn't a big deal though. It can be helpful when you get nausea or seizures, or if you have certain mental disorders like anxiety and PTSD. It would be a completely different situation and wrong if he was doing heroin or crystal meth or something, but its just weed.

:judgega:

weed is bad for your health expescially when your young! i havent seen anyone like this 

like i know people that smoke in my school

and im thinking of buying a Vape but weed??!?!? noooo 

unless if i could try it once 

DMpukhqWkAAMYEf.jpg

7 minutes ago, L U K E said:

I don't really see the big deal though. Weed can help with anxiety and other mental health conditions, it can help with nausea and seizures, etc.

I agree but he should wait til hes 18 like i did, I mean technically you are not supposed to start til you are done growing (i think the males have to wait til like 22 or 24 lol) but either way it's still better than smoking at 14, you never know what kind of toll it could take on your life later after you are done developing, but when that kid turns 18 I encourage it and stan 

8 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

weed is bad for your health expescially when your young! i havent seen anyone like this 

like i know people that smoke in my school

and im thinking of buying a Vape but weed??!?!? noooo 

unless if i could try it once 

DMpukhqWkAAMYEf.jpg

It's physically impossible to die from smoking weed, and you can't get lung cancer or any of that stuff that people think. It's much better than consistently drinking alcohol or doing something of the sort. Nothing life-risking can ever happen from marijuana, and it does more help than harm for a vast majority of people doing it. The only negatives that can happen according to some people are mentally.

Just now, L U K E said:

It's physically impossible to die from smoking weed, and you can't get lung cancer or any of that stuff that people think. It's much better than consistently drinking alcohol or doing something of the sort. Nothing life-risking can ever happen from marijuana, and it does more help than harm for a vast majority of people doing it. The only negatives that can happen according to some people are mentally.

yeah but it makes u see fucking stars

gaga-tea.gif?w=500&h=300&q=75

Just now, ACT2 said:

nooo vape isnt smoke its vapor 

It still contained nicotine which is BAD AND ADDICTIVE 

Find me reliable factual sources that say weed is bad by actual science. You won't because it doesn't exist

26 minutes ago, One Of The Boys said:

He didn't even inhale i- :judgega:

Could of bought myself a McChicken meal at McDonald's with all that weed he wasting

RIGHT THAT FAT BLUNT DESERVES BETTER

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ms. Knee said:

It still contained nicotine which is BAD AND ADDICTIVE 

Find me reliable factual sources that say weed is bad by actual science. You won't because it doesn't exist

u can change the levels of nicotine thats why its a bop

i wont add any nicotine in my vape