byakkoya

Indie/Alt Music Discussion Thread

On 6/3/2018 at 11:05 PM, jackgrande said:

this just got released in the U.K., it’s not really ‘indie’ she’s just an independent artist. I fucking LOVVVE it though

Finally got around to listening to this and it's quite good. :D On my second listen right now.

• Upvote 1

Just now, byakkoya said:

Finally got around to listening to this and it's quite good. :D On my second listen right now.

You should checkout her EP that was released last year if you like this, she has an album coming out soon as well. I can’t waitt

• Upvote 1

Just now, jackgrande said:

You should checkout her EP that was released last year if you like this, she has an album coming out soon as well. I can’t waitt

Listening to it as I type. :D Really liking "Cold to the Touch".

Hi guys. As my first contribution to this topic, i would like to introduce this guy. I love how his voice reminds Kurt's .

• Upvote 2

Just now, edu said:

Hi guys. As my first contribution to this topic, i would like to introduce this guy. I love how his voice reminds Kurt's .

Oh, I'm liking this. :D 

• Upvote 1

Just now, byakkoya said:

Oh, I'm liking this. :D 

His lyrics are fantastic. The albuns have a great concept, all the songs together tells a story, check it out later if you liked it.
I was listening to your suggestions too, and wow, you should do a playlist on spotify haha, great taste! Gc6iHKJ.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, edu said:

His lyrics are fantastic. The albuns have a great concept, all the songs together tells a story, check it out later if you liked it.
I was listening to your suggestions too, and wow, you should do a playlist on spotify haha, great taste! Gc6iHKJ.gif

Listening to "Word of Mouth" and it's quite good. :D 

Lol I haven't thought about a playlist, actually. 

• Upvote 1