Sign in to follow this  
Liam Payne

Do You Ever Feel Like Snapping?

You know it, you have a bad day, you come here to relax and then... you just see your way out; your relief – battlegrounds. You click that shit and make a pointless thread about someone you despise or to make some teenagers in here mad- Yes it is mean but? It actually helps. Or is it just me?

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest messiah

Honestly on the internet, not really. I dont know you bitches and honestly, I feel like most of you have one too many chromosomes. So truly, I feel bad for your delulu.

But for real, if I get to that point, Ill listen to Lullaby by Sia. Makes me calm all the time and makes me realize youre just mad cause im better than you :jan2:

Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

Honestly on the internet, not really. I dont know you bitches and honestly, I feel like most of you have one too many chromosomes. So truly, I feel bad for your delulu.

But for real, if I get to that point, Ill listen to Lullaby by Sia. Makes me calm all the time and makes me realize youre just mad cause im better than you :jan2:

end us

• Upvote 1

irl yes, but I have to keep my re:poot:ation as the innocent loving guy alive. I make scenarios in my head on how It would be if I did snap at people that deserve it and I guess I get joy from that since i'm not doing it for real :dafuq:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

You just snappedT though with that one post :jan2:

Honestly, I don't really fuck with Battlegrounds bc at least 85% of it comes off as childish and I don't have the patience for it. Besides, I can't exactly say what I want to say around here so ... I bite my tongue, a lot.

Guest messiah
7 minutes ago, One Of The Boys said:

You just snappedT though with that one post :jan2:

Oh no sweetie, if you think thats me snappedT.... :jan1: