Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
KarenFromFinance

Who's better?

Who's better?  

17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who's better

    • Shakira
      16
    • BTS
      1


Recommended Posts

Guest

Imagine wanting to listen to any Shakira song over this, I truly can't relate

,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Talent never wins on COP

CCuqJ3L.gif

Shakira: 5 MTV Video Music Awards, 2 Grammy Awards, 13 Latin Grammy Awards, 7 Billboard Music Awards, 33 Billboard Latin Music Awards and has been Golden Globe-nominated. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and sold over 125 million records worldwide[9][10] (over 70 million albums sold) [11][12] with 25.4 million record sales in the United States (as of 2014),[13] making her the best selling South American singer and one of the best selling artists of all time

BT: S

I think we know that talent is in fact winning :wendy41:

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest messiah

Though I dont stan and only know like two songs BTS is extremely fun to watch. Their music isnt complete shit and the music videos are REALLY good!

But Shakira is Shakira and has been here longer. So duh, Shakira... but why the comparison? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

Though I dont stan and only know like two songs BTS is extremely fun to watch. Their music isnt complete shit and the music videos are REALLY good!

But Shakira is Shakira and has been here longer. So duh, Shakira... but why the comparison? 

When-She-Perfected-Art-Lurking.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

Though I dont stan and only know like two songs BTS is extremely fun to watch. Their music isnt complete shit and the music videos are REALLY good!

But Shakira is Shakira and has been here longer. So duh, Shakira... but why the comparison? 

A woke member! They're so talented but people here just don't understand because they stan trash like Britney and Taylor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
4 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

Shakira: 5 MTV Video Music Awards, 2 Grammy Awards, 13 Latin Grammy Awards, 7 Billboard Music Awards, 33 Billboard Latin Music Awards and has been Golden Globe-nominated. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and sold over 125 million records worldwide[9][10] (over 70 million albums sold) [11][12] with 25.4 million record sales in the United States (as of 2014),[13] making her the best selling South American singer and one of the best selling artists of all time

BT: S

I think we know that talent is in fact winning :wendy41:

Delete this trash. BTS has won PLENTY awards and they're the first K-Pop group to really break through in the US, that's MASSIVE

Quote

The group has racked up accolades this year. Among the most noteworthy of those has been becoming the first K-pop group to crack the top 40 on the benchmark Billboard Hot 100 chart with their track "MIC Drop," featuring rapper Desiigner and remixed by U.S. DJ Steve Aoki.

The song, which features a line about winning so many trophies the group "can't even count 'em," isn't just hot air: BTS is the first South Korean act to reach 10 million followers on Twitter, the first K-pop group to perform at the American Music Awards and the first South Korean group to win a Billboard Music Award.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest messiah
1 minute ago, Dangerous Woman said:

A woke member! They're so talented but people here just don't understand because they stan trash like Britney and Taylor

The truth has been spoken. :tayincourt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Delete this trash. BTS has won PLENTY awards and they're the first K-Pop group to really break through in the US, that's MASSIVE

 

Those aren't any awards tho sis :wendy41:

Shakira remains unbothered as the non-English speaking queen that she is 

And they haven't really broken through in the US otherwise your threads about them wouldn't be filled with people going "what? No thanks. "

:eartha: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, Brigitte Bardot said:

The global one :cheers2:

I'm glad you love BTS sis

zzEWHMl.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

Those aren't any awards tho sis :wendy41:

Shakira remains unbothered as the non-English speaking queen that she is 

And they haven't really broken through in the US otherwise your threads about them wouldn't be filled with people going "what? No thanks. "

:eartha: 

I know, but they have won plenty of awards too though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_BTS

They're only getting started and they've already had more success than any other K-pop group, you better glue your wigs because in 2018 they're coming for worldwide domination :wendy27:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×