17 members have voted

1. 1. Who's better

• Shakira
    • BTS

Imagine wanting to listen to any Shakira song over this, I truly can't relate

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Talent never wins on COP

CCuqJ3L.gif

Shakira: 5 MTV Video Music Awards, 2 Grammy Awards, 13 Latin Grammy Awards, 7 Billboard Music Awards, 33 Billboard Latin Music Awards and has been Golden Globe-nominated. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and sold over 125 million records worldwide[9][10] (over 70 million albums sold) [11][12] with 25.4 million record sales in the United States (as of 2014),[13] making her the best selling South American singer and one of the best selling artists of all time

BT: S

I think we know that talent is in fact winning :wendy41:

• Upvote 5

Guest messiah

Though I dont stan and only know like two songs BTS is extremely fun to watch. Their music isnt complete shit and the music videos are REALLY good!

But Shakira is Shakira and has been here longer. So duh, Shakira... but why the comparison? 

Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

Though I dont stan and only know like two songs BTS is extremely fun to watch. Their music isnt complete shit and the music videos are REALLY good!

But Shakira is Shakira and has been here longer. So duh, Shakira... but why the comparison? 

When-She-Perfected-Art-Lurking.gif

Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

A woke member! They're so talented but people here just don't understand because they stan trash like Britney and Taylor

4 minutes ago, KarenFromFinance said:

Shakira: 5 MTV Video Music Awards, 2 Grammy Awards, 13 Latin Grammy Awards, 7 Billboard Music Awards, 33 Billboard Latin Music Awards and has been Golden Globe-nominated. She has a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and sold over 125 million records worldwide[9][10] (over 70 million albums sold) [11][12] with 25.4 million record sales in the United States (as of 2014),[13] making her the best selling South American singer and one of the best selling artists of all time

BT: S

I think we know that talent is in fact winning :wendy41:

Delete this trash. BTS has won PLENTY awards and they're the first K-Pop group to really break through in the US, that's MASSIVE

The group has racked up accolades this year. Among the most noteworthy of those has been becoming the first K-pop group to crack the top 40 on the benchmark Billboard Hot 100 chart with their track "MIC Drop," featuring rapper Desiigner and remixed by U.S. DJ Steve Aoki.

The song, which features a line about winning so many trophies the group "can't even count 'em," isn't just hot air: BTS is the first South Korean act to reach 10 million followers on Twitter, the first K-pop group to perform at the American Music Awards and the first South Korean group to win a Billboard Music Award.

Guest messiah
1 minute ago, Dangerous Woman said:

A woke member! They're so talented but people here just don't understand because they stan trash like Britney and Taylor

The truth has been spoken. :tayincourt:

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Delete this trash. BTS has won PLENTY awards and they're the first K-Pop group to really break through in the US, that's MASSIVE

Those aren't any awards tho sis :wendy41:

Shakira remains unbothered as the non-English speaking queen that she is 

And they haven't really broken through in the US otherwise your threads about them wouldn't be filled with people going "what? No thanks. "

:eartha: 

Just now, Brigitte Bardot said:

The global one :cheers2:

I'm glad you love BTS sis

zzEWHMl.gif

Just now, KarenFromFinance said:

Those aren't any awards tho sis :wendy41:

Shakira remains unbothered as the non-English speaking queen that she is 

And they haven't really broken through in the US otherwise your threads about them wouldn't be filled with people going "what? No thanks. "

:eartha: 

I know, but they have won plenty of awards too though

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_BTS

They're only getting started and they've already had more success than any other K-pop group, you better glue your wigs because in 2018 they're coming for worldwide domination :wendy27: