Sign in to follow this  
WeKeepOnRockin

Are tours considered valid receipts?

Are they the determining factor as to whether or not the general public is interested in you? Even if that means your streaming numbers are atrocious?

Example: Every single rock band for the most part is able to sell out arenas and even stadiums. But do you see them on the BB100? Do you see them scoring double-platinum albums or 1 billion album streams these days? No, you don't. (And btw, rock songs have been successful on the Billboard chart, so they are not automatically disqualified - people just don't listen to rock as much, but they always visit their tours.)

That being said, if touring receipts (that literally anybody can get) are all you have, are you the Queen of anything? Discuss

well the people who usually go see said rock bands are a diff gen of people,

not as internet fluent. If they knew how streaming and whatnot worked i have no doubt

those bands would be charting.

Guest messiah

If people are willing to pay money and travel to you, youre doing more successful than having fans who want to stay in their rooms and stream your music for less than a penny. 

I think its worthy to mention tour sales as receipts, and I think they work better as proof for it being a longevity artist rather than just a hit single artist. 

Also, sis, why does your sig take up nearly my entire 1080p monitor
:seltaco: