Oh My Gaga

COP Hunger Games | SEASON ONE

Hello, and welcome to the Revival (available on iTunes (don't buy it) of the annual COP Hunger Games.

This time things are a little different, the games won't be posted in one post rather stretched out to several, so before we start with our cast, I want to say that new seasons will come out very frequently and everyone will get the chance to participate, so don't be upset if you're not in season one.

HALL OF FAME

[ currently empty ]

MEET THE CAST

4aGgTbs.png

as some of you may know already from the original show and previous seasons, the cast will be divided into 12 teams, "districts", and the two players from each district may work together.

DISTRICT ONE: the multi talented host of these games, @Oh My Gaga and the legend that is @Adam

DISTRICT TWO: our two admins, @laracroftonline and @Afcucastan

DISTRICT THREE: legends of COPs past, the fabulous @Jakey and the iconic @Nicki Minaj

DISTRICT FOUR: our tumblr wannabe squad @Starboy and @SadGalRiri *giggle*

DISTRICT FIVE: the iconic @Denis Stoff which will have to get along with r*semul*t jk jk @rosemulet

DISTRICT SIX: a rare kind, very precious and hard to find, they also call them "Sia stans" - @Believe In Furler, and a new legend - @KarenFromFinance

DISTRICT SEVEN: our local queen @kipperskipper and the heart of this forum - @Dirkje

DISTRICT EIGHT: our local frenemies @CUZiCAN and @P!nk Monáe

DISTRICT NINE: "the robbed queen" @Rumors and "that other robbed queen" @life13swift

DISTRICT TEN: an old icon and a new one, @SANDCASTLES and @TheKeshaRose

DISTRICT ELEVEN: was a Hannah Montana fan as a kid, @CyrusStan, and the poisonous snake of the forum, @Homojénik

DISTRICT TWELVE: the fillers of the season ngl jk jk, @Moonlight and @CarlySlayJepsen the local icons!

Games will begin as soon as y'all get here, who'll be crowned the first winner?

3 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

Hello, and welcome to the Revival (available on iTunes (don't buy it) of the annual COP Hunger Games.

This time things are a little different, the games won't be posted in one post rather stretched out to several, so before we start with our cast, I want to say that new seasons will come out very frequently and everyone will get the chance to participate, so don't be upset if you're not in season one.

HALL OF FAME

[ currently empty ]

MEET THE CAST

4aGgTbs.png

as some of you may know already from the original show and previous seasons, the cast will be divided into 12 teams, "districts", and the two players from each district may work together.

DISTRICT TEN: an old icon and a new one, @SANDCASTLES and @TheKeshaRose

Games will begin as soon as y'all get here, who'll be crowned the first winner?

@SANDCASTLES Ready? ?