Oh My Gaga

Artists I hate

Well hello there

giphy.gif

You seem interested enough to see this list, so don't complain if the tea I be serving is too hawt for you

giphy.gif

although hate is a strong word, I'd say I dislike most of the artists on the list, but anyway, enjoy, xoxo

giphy.gif

Arianus Granola - ok I like some of her songs, Tattooed Fart did THAT, but most of her music is generic trash that won't be eventful enough to wake me up as an alarm song.

Taylucifier - fake bitch (oh no why did you call me that!!1!)

Katy Perry - her music is G.A.R.B.A.G.E, although I can't deny that the iconic I Kissed A Girl saving it from being complete shit, she's just SO try hard to be down with the kids, she should just embrace her age and stop acting childish and then maybe, MAYBE I'll give her a try.

Selocal Gomess - aside from the popular reasons and the fact her own mom can't fucking defend her, her music is so bad, she can't sing a single note live without going off key, and a whisperfest isn't particularly my go-to sound.

Cabbage Cameltoe - why

[insert any modern pop girl here like idk Alessia Cara or however you fucking spell it bc their music is generic garbage]

Siri Spears - Okay I actually like some of her music, that's an improvement from most of these hoes on the list, ITZ, Blackout and Circus were all the lukewarm tea at the time, but although she has bops, the fact she can't sing a single tone live makes it so hard to love her as an artist imo, I want someone who can fucking belt and then there's... this.

Sicki Garbaj - that's for you @Bardi Season :wendy16: jk but ugh, all I'm gonna say is that Madge better run AWAY already (crying game did THAT tho)

[insert most of the popular male artists in the pop industry like Ed Shitran and Nick Hoeass]

4H - generic, noneventful, etc

Little Mess - generic, noneventful, etc

Demetria - I don't hate her, I just don't like her music, at all, she went from horrible to digestible but bad (confident) and back to horrible but now with a generic twist, her vocals are lit though I guess.

Meghag - Didn't even think of her until I saw that one stan, yes, talentless fad.

I think I went over most of them

giphy.gif

Can't wait to get some poor souls pressed

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4

10 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

Cabbage Cameltoe - why

[insert any modern pop girl here like idk Alessia Cara or however you fucking spell it bc their music is generic garbage]

dOXwxBx.jpg

• Upvote 4

34 minutes ago, Oh My Gaga said:

Katy Perry - her music is G.A.R.B.A.G.E, although I can't deny that the iconic I Kissed A Girl saving it from being complete shit, she's just SO try hard to be down with the kids, she should just embrace her age and stop acting childish and then maybe, MAYBE I'll give her a try.

Selocal Gomess - aside from the popular reasons and the fact her own mom can't fucking defend her, her music is so bad, she can't sing a single note live without going off key, and a whisperfest isn't particularly my go-to sound.

I see no Kesha, so you’re still one of my faves on COP giphy.gif

oop, you spilt the TEA on Katy! she’s a fad that will soon go away with her horrible music. giphy.gif

also, you dug INTO Selena Gomez! her tired ass vocals, “performing”, and achievements deserve lol. I hope her mother never talks to her again :jan2: 

• Upvote 1