Sign in to follow this  
hammer

Do You Think THIS rule should be added?

Should the rule be implemented   

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should the rule be implemented

• Yes, implement those rules! Bring back the pop news hoes.
    • No, COPOLITICS rise! Nobody likes pop anymore x

So during the past few weeks, the political topics and religion topics have been increasing.

Do you think its because ChurchOfPOP has became a ChurchofPOLITICS or is it our faves are just boring?

Back to the OT, do you think the admins should add a new rule that doesn't allow anyone to talk about political and religion topics?

The only i reason i want this rule is because i don't want to login and talk about religion or politics as this is my getaway.

I already talk about those two topics with my family and I'VE HAD IT. OFFICIALLY. 

SO4ai_Cb_gif_656593aaf30cc68607219ed4457

• Upvote 7

1 minute ago, hammer said:

We all do but when someone is purposely doing it to attack other religions and political views, its a no no no

brns5k5.gif

I can't speak for the people who get involved in these discussions but i'd say they espouse those views because they likely believe in them....not to purposely attack things or people or religion.

• Upvote 1

I don't come here for all that, it makes me crazy. To an extent I can't get into again, mostly bc it's embarassing to have to admit to and no one believes me anway ... and there is WAY too much of it here lately and it's getting so hard to avoid it's honestly depressing. I mean ... I joined a POP MUSIC forum, to talk about pop music and stuff. Not all this constant fighting and everything turning into a damn political drama.

I don't see the topics being banned, bc freedom of speech or something and the admin likes the drama (noah fence Indie, you know you do), but I agree with Marnie about a section just for Politics/Religion ... something like S&R. You go in if you want and it's not all over the Hot Piping and Trending Tea sections of the board.

• Upvote 5

I think liberals need to stop coming for anyone who shows a difference in opinion and escalating political discussions into witch-hunts. I mean someone was literally making threads and status updates today calling for my resignation of COP Admin because I said some immigrants come to better countries and try to turn their new host countries into the old shitholes they came from (the truth). 

• Upvote 1