The Return of CAL Read more... ×

beysus

Cardi DRAGS people saying she and Offset are homophobic

- She says she talked to Offset why he used "queer" and he said he didn't know it was offensive

- She says when she used "tranny" she didn't know it was offensive as her trans friends used it and was never taught it was wrong

- She says her gay sister faces hate in their old country

- Says Offset loves Gay people

- Tells the "shade" pages to educate people on which words to not use.

Guest messiah

Im for forgiving people and giving people a second chance, but both of them are full of shit

:wendyw:

idk why but some of this is very funny, it's like the typical "i'm not racist/homophobic" shit people put out

"my sister is gay"

"he loves gay people"

• Upvote 4

Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

Im for forgiving people and giving people a second chance, but both of them are full of shit

:wendyw:

She legit explained and apologized. Do you want her to have lesbian sex to prove herself?

• Upvote 1

50% of me believes them but I have such a hard time believing that it's 2018 and they're grown adults, they're saying they literally never knew Queer was a slur or even a derogatory term of some sort? Tranny I'm inclined to give a side-eye only because iirc it was before she was huge huge and she was still working her old job and in a lower place, so the ignorance can be somewhat excusable, but the fact that NOBODY, not the director, studio assistants, producers, engineers, actors, NOBODY KNEW TO TELL HIM OR SPEAK UP THAT HIS LYRIC WAS DUMB AS FUCK? REALLY?

No.

eegMKXl.gif 

e; I'll keep an eye and judgments lower for now, forgive but I won't forget, if anythin happens again from either them or Migos I'm droppin Offset n her, but I'll keep them on my decent mind. I do applaud her for fully speaking out and providing reasons, rather than just blowing off people's emotions and calling them basic haters and leaving it at that. (i.e. Logan Pauls father calling anybody offended mindless haters)

• Upvote 4

Just now, literally tilted said:

idk why but some of this is very funny, it's like the typical "i'm not racist/homophobic" shit people put out

"my sister is gay"

"he loves gay people"

In the live stream she says she wasn't educated and now is. I will ask again, Do you want her to fuck a girl on live television to believe her, or are you gonna stay hating on her? 

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah
Just now, beysus said:

She legit explained and apologized. Do you want her to have lesbian sex to prove herself?

You can still be gay and homophobic/uneducated :wendyw:

5 minutes ago, beysus said:

She legit says she wasn't educated and now knows

They are both saying they didnt know it was offensive, yet they both used those words in a derogatory manner. 

Im supposed to believe that Offset, a 26 year old man, doesnt know that people use "queer" in a negative way?

same goes for cardi using the word "tranny"? 

• Upvote 3

Just now, kipperskipper said:

They are both saying they didnt know it was offensive, yet they both used those words im a derogatory manner. 

Im supposed to believe that Offset, a 26 year old man, doesnt know that people use "queer" in a negative way?

Collect ha 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beysus said:

Yes :wendyw:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Salvatore said:

50% of me believes them but I have such a hard time believing that it's 2018 and they're grown adults, they're saying they literally never knew Queer was a slur or even a derogatory term of some sort? Tranny I'm inclined to give a side-eye only because iirc it was before she was huge huge and she was still working her old job and in a lower place, so the ignorance can be somewhat excusable, but the fact that NOBODY, not the director, studio assistants, producers, engineers, actors, NOBODY KNEW TO TELL HIM OR SPEAK UP THAT HIS LYRIC WAS DUMB AS FUCK? REALLY?

No.

eegMKXl.gif 

Just now, kipperskipper said:

They are both saying they didnt know it was offensive, yet they both used those words im a derogatory manner. 

It is very possible for them not to know it is offensive. Especially if you grow up somewhere where they don't teach them it is offensive, like how Cardi just explained.

Hell I am black and didn't know that "mulatto" was an offensive term until yesterday.

13 minutes ago, beysus said:

- She says she talked to Offset why he used "queer" and he said he didn't know it was offensive

He used the word as a noun. It only means weird as an adjective and/or verb. Plus, there's absolutely no way everyone who heard the verse didn't know what would happen.

- She says when she used "tranny" she didn't know it was offensive as her trans friends used it and was never taught it was wrong

Her best "argument" but still ignorant. 

Edit: I'm unsure of when/what context the word was used in.

- She says her gay sister faces hate in their old country

That's irrelevant. 

- Says Offset loves Gay people

Subjective and unsupported. 

- Tells the "shade" pages to educate people on which words to not use.

Putting the blame on other people, how classy. 

• Upvote 5

Just now, Breakdown said:

He used the word as a noun. It only means weird as an adjective and/or verb. Plus, there's absolutely no way everyone who heard the verse didn't know what would happen.

Her best "argument" but still ignorant. 

That's irrelevant. 

Subjective and unsupported. 

Putting the blame on other people, how classy. 

Iconic!! :kelly:

I was born at night, but not last night... They knew the words were slurs, but didn’t care. I get this is the politically correct way to approach the situation, but I’d respect it more if they’d just keep it real.  :shrug:

• Upvote 5

Just now, beysus said:

It is very possible for them not to know it is offensive. Especially if you grow up somewhere where they don't teach them it is offensive, like how Cardi just explained

+ I acknowledged that, I'll give a sus belief for Cardi because she was in that lower place with an ignorant mind (not 100% on purpose though). I just have a harder time believing Offset, he's been famous for over a year now and his group has already been hit with not one but TWO counts of homophobic statements/remarks. And the idea that nobody in his circle or anybody that has heard the song somehow didn't hear Queer or bothered to say anything is unbelievable, that I cannot put to fruition in my head

• Upvote 1