Guest messiah

Welcome to CoP, so, how do you feel about Sia, P!nk, and Lorde

My faves are 5H, Rihanna, Ariana (who needs to release AG4 lead like yesterday :tinasheeducating:), The Weeknd, Queen Cupcakke and Lil Kim ...

1 minute ago, Bardi Season said:

Welcome to the forums :excited:

So excited to have you! Who do you stan?

If you're not a barb or an SJW we're probably going to be GREAT friends :excited: 

I think we most def will get along sis :party:

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, FarFromAnAngel said:

My faves are 5H, Rihanna, Ariana (who needs to release AG4 lead like yesterday :tinasheeducating:), The Weeknd, Queen Cupcakke and Lil Kim ...

I think we most def will get along sis :party:

Lil Kim makes up for 5H :excited: 

Queen of Rap, we been knew!

Guest RadarOutsold
1 minute ago, Bardi Season said:

Lil Kim makes up for 5H :excited: 

Queen of Rap, we been knew!

Exactly what I thoghut! He’s not a carb so yay

5 minutes ago, LANDlover said:

Haaiiii!! <3 44E223DA-D973-41CD-BB78-CC25E07826F8.gif.e749b69d7bdca3b1eca4b924ff7ee6e5.gif

Hey sis! (btw I'm trying to look for the hug emoji but y'all have so many categories :rip:). Oh and also *side eyes a certain someone in your sig*

44E223DA-D973-41CD-BB78-CC25E07826F8.gif.e749b69d7bdca3b1eca4b924ff7ee6e5.gif

6 minutes ago, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

Welcome to CoP, so, how do you feel about Sia, P!nk, and Lorde

I like all three actually, but I feel like Sia should have kept Crying in the Club, Pink's AMA performance is already forgotten (wish it was performed with a better song) but for some reason her 2010 Glitter in the Air performance is unmatched IMO, that was A MOMENT, and Lorde, I love Green Light but the Homemade Dynamite performance at the VMAs still sends me tbh :lmfao:

9 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

Welcome, sis! Does your username relate to one of Fifth Harmony's best songs by any chance?

Yes, most definitely! Still pressed at it being nothing more than a promo track. Speaks to Epic's (the name of the label just makes my blood boil) incompetence. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, beysus said:

What are your thoughts on Nicki Minaj?

:rih:

Well...I don't want to offend any barbs (and I apologize if you are) but what y'all doing stanning for someone who doesn't really acknowledge you or your plight, not to mention refused to tweet back during a significant tragedy that affected us all? I'm not trying to make this messy but this really perplexes me tbh. And also Queen of the LGBT Cupcakke >>>. Whew Crayons is THAT SONG tbh.

I won't lie tho, I started to warm up to her during the Pink Friday days but what really started turning me off was after her 2012 Roman holiday grammy performance in the wake of the Whitney's death, I felt it was super inappropriate, incredibly tone deaf and it rubbed me quite the wrong way tbh. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, FarFromAnAngel said:

Well...I don't want to offend any barbs (and I apologize if you are) but what y'all doing stanning for someone who doesn't really acknowledge you or your plight, not to mention refused to tweet back during a significant tragedy that affected us all? I'm not trying to make this messy but this really perplexes me tbh. And also Queen of the LGBT Cupcakke >>>. Whew Crayons is THAT SONG tbh.

I won't lie tho, I started to warm up to her during the Pink Friday days but what really started turning me off was after her 2012 Roman holiday grammy performance in the wake of the Whitney's death, I felt it was super inappropriate, incredibly tone deaf and it rubbed me quite the wrong way tbh. 

Oh wow!

@Homojénik we have another #TeamTaste member! (other than the Ariola stanning)

:rih:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, FarFromAnAngel said:

New King of COP :slay: