Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated Kunt

Artists you think don't deserve hate?

Taylor Swift - she may not be my cup of tea despite some bops she got but the hate she gets feels unnecessary

Halsey - I may have dragged her a bit in the past but I can't deny she is inspiring from some of the movements she made for the community, she got some good songs too

:rih:

What artists you guys think don't deserve hate?

Discuss

Selena Gomez, I literally don't understand it. She may not be the greatest singer, but she's such a sweet and genuine person I just don't understand why you would hate her?

Also Iggy Azalea, she delivered bops, I don't know why everyone decided to collectively start hating her.

Just now, Dangerous Woman said:

Iggy Azalea, she delivered bops, I don't know why everyone decided to collectively start hating her

This. 

and i actually like iggy too, she makes good music even tho I prefer her before she went mainstream

The two artists in the OP are literally prime examples of people who deserve all the hate they have coming their way :eartha: They're problematic, shady and overall unlikeable.

Beyonce. She minds her business and doesn't shade anyone or even comment on people.

Taylor. She is a nice person, people hate her cause she's smart and business savy which they see as bad things.mp3

EDIT: I forgot Ed. He literally gets hate cause he is the biggest artist.

Also all the rapper men get hated on by stans since they are bigger than their fave

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah

Selena Gomez, she has never claimed to have vocals or talent, her songs do very well and people just jump on her because its doing better than their faves. :gemma:

Demi, she’s so nice to her fans and she gets involved in many social causes, especially mental health awareness. She might word things wrong sometimes but she is a good person and a true artist. She doesn’t deserve half the hate she gets.

• Upvote 1