Moebius

Help me make an album cover!

Era Istrefi's album is so overdue I decided to make it myself :wendyw: 

I can't stand having all the songs separated as singles so Imma make an album out of them :D 

I need help with the album cover though :o I'm gonna make it a self titled one : STREFIE. Her Instagram username. I kinda like it :D 

Here's the pic I'm gonna use. Very CTRL btw

1ejW9oX.jpg

There's the white line there but I'll remove it soon enough :wendyw: 

I'll update the thread with questions/requests for advice, DONT LET ME FLOP <3 

• Upvote 2

3 variations of the base cover :

The first one is automatically centered and cropped to 728x728 pixel format

Spoiler

iwTBTBB.jpg

The second one leans to the left entirely

Spoiler

2eXMjXz.jpg

Third one leans to the right but not entirely cause she would get cropped out

Spoiler

u5ApSJp.jpg

Whatcha think? :wendyw: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trainwreck said:

I could try if you suggest a font :wendyw: 

Thanks sis but I truly wanna do this myself <3 I like creating things from scratch :o 

I'd appreciate a font suggestion though, and text position and such :trisha: 

• Upvote 1

I tried to miss with it for 5 minutes, this is what i brainstormed so far!

Edit: i know you wanna do this yourself, im just showing you the things you can do sis :tehe: 

Untitled_1.png

• Upvote 1

Just now, hammer said:

I tried to miss with it for 5 minutes, this is what i brainstormed so far!

Edit: i know you wanna do this yourself, im just showing you the things you can do sis :tehe: 

Untitled_1.png

:coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1: ART 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Moebius said:

:coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1::coma1: ART 

There are a lot of ways you can make it interesting, try overlaying colors or adding texture overlays from google too!

@hammer I FUCKING LOVE, ADORE, WORSHIP it but the reason I chose that pic specifically is because of the colours. They're so natural and bright, I kinda wanna keep them :o PLEASE DONT BE OFFENDED BY THIS I DONT MEAN IT THAT WAY

2 minutes ago, Moebius said:

Thanks sis but I truly wanna do this myself <3 I like creating things from scratch :o 

I'd appreciate a font suggestion though, and text position and such :trisha: 

You should center her :wendyw: and use ‘Keep Calm’ as the font, I like the simplicity of it :wendyw: 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Moebius said:

@hammer I FUCKING LOVE, ADORE, WORSHIP it but the reason I chose that pic specifically is because of the colours. They're so natural and bright, I kinda wanna keep them :o PLEASE DONT BE OFFENDED BY THIS I DONT MEAN IT THAT WAY

Its okay omg dont worry about it! The thing i love about editors is that each individual has their own style. I picked up the dark tones for this picture because they look cool, sexy and new. So what i showed you was my style, can't wait to see yours babe. I bet its going to look as awesome <3  

• Upvote 1

Just now, Trainwreck said:

You should center her :wendyw: and use ‘Keep Calm’ as the font, I like the simplicity of it :wendyw: 

Just now, hammer said:

Its okay omg dont worry about it! The thing i love about editors is that each individual has their own style. I picked up the dark tones for this picture because they look cool, sexy and new. So what i showed you was my style, can't wait to see yours babe. I bet its going to look as awesome <3  

There's just one problem my dear art hoes; I'm not a digital artist giphy.gif

My experience includes MS Paint and messing around with PowerPoint text boxes giphy.gif

I'll try my best giphy.gif

The Keep Calm font might work the best tbh @Trainwreck you're right about that

@hammer maybe use a filter to make the colours darker? I'll mess around with that, ya never know :wendyw: 

Just now, hammer said:

The image expired, now i want to see it :wendyw: 

Just now, Moebius said:

26994720_1090442861098599_800462287_n.jp

27152879_1090444047765147_564301981_n.jp

Which one? @hammer @Trainwreck

noah fence but the picture does not look Coverart material

Something looks off, something really looks off to me. 

But i'd say 2 tenor_26.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, hammer said:

noah fence but the picture does not look Coverart material

Something looks off, something really looks off to me. 

But i'd say 2 tenor_26.gif

Well I like it tenor_26.gif

Where should I add the text? tenor_26.gif

I'm thinking STREFIE and that's it tenor_26.gif