Jump to content

A Star Is Born

Halsey gives powerful speech at Women's March!

Recommended Posts

Guest messiah

eternally clean :kelly:

wasnt she doing coke like 2 weeks ago?

good speech though i guess lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest messiah
Just now, vendettaswift said:

Why are you comparing sexual assault to drug use though 

I said it was a good speech... damn :wendy18:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bardi Season said:

Not y'all praising this vile vile faux woke SJW :vom: 

She's been cancelledT since she made a tumblr account

She literally gave a speech about her being sexually assaulted :penktina:

I can't imagine dismissing someone speaking out on a matter like this just because of their political views :penktina:

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, vendettaswift said:

She literally gave a speech about her being sexually assaulted :penktina:

I can't imagine dismissing someone speaking out on a matter like this just because of their political views :penktina:

 

1 minute ago, Pixelated Cunt said:

can you at least praise her for once on this?

that was actually a good speech 

She's still literally the worst, don't be fooled by the sob story :penktina: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pixelated Cunt said:

so you're just going exclude the fact that she was sexually assaulted? :penktina: 

 

Just now, Pixelated Cunt said:

so you're just going exclude the fact that she was sexually assaulted? :penktina: 

I won't comment on this matter any further, i refuse to watch the video because it has this woman in it so don't come for me when i haven't even watched it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bardi Season said:

 

I won't comment on this matter any further, i refuse to watch the video because it has this woman in it so don't come for me when i haven't even watched it.

if you havent watched the video then dont give your useless opinion at all. 

I dont care how much you dont like her just dont say sexual assault is a "sob story" when this is actually a serious topic to discuss about 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×