Pixelated Kunt

R&B Music Discussion

26 minutes ago, Pixelated Kunt said:

taste confirmed! :jan1: 

Come through and Chill got boring because of J. Cole in my opinion. the solo version remains the superior 

Teaaa he was rambling on for too long, I remember one of the first albums I ever listened to was 2014 Forest Hills Drive, back when I actually liked rap kssksk I can't believe I grew out of him :rip: 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, AmazingAzalean said:

Teaaa he was rambling on for too long, I remember one of the first albums I ever listened to was 2014 Forest Hills Drive, back when I actually liked rap kssksk I can't believe I grew out of him :rip: 

I honestly never liked him in the first place

he has decent songs and is a good songwriter but people overhype his lyrical content. they don't even sound like anyone could relate to

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tana Mongeau said:

there's just a little asian r&b to start with~

NEVER knew this existed and I tried out two of the videos and now I might be obsessed. 

undefined

The teddy bear one had such a nice vibe and beat. 

• Love 1

4 hours ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

NEVER knew this existed and I tried out two of the videos and now I might be obsessed. 

undefined

The teddy bear one had such a nice vibe and beat. 

Awwh yay, I'm glad you liked it! I'll link some more good ones in a little while :) 

• Upvote 1

I was looking for more r&b artists and I found out about Siaira Shawn and this song is such a vibe and sounds like something Syd (The Internets) would make

• Love 1

On 1/30/2019 at 9:45 PM, SweetSapphicScholar said:

I was looking for more r&b artists and I found out about Siaira Shawn and this song is such a vibe and sounds like something Syd (The Internets) would make

I like the beat in this, it's so unique and memorising :music:

That baseline tho :icant:

• Love 1

Can we go old school for a little bit? I’m feeling nostalgic and YT gave me this gem 

Lemme see what else ... 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

:party:3 R&B releases/visuals coming today :party:

#GreatestLove by Ciara

undefined

#Butterfly by Kehlani

undefined

#Waves MV by Normani & 6LACK

undefined

#BlackGirlMagic

I am living for the R&B Renaissance!

I still have not recovered from the greatness that is this performance! They impress me so much and they way they reworked this classic and the heavenly harmonies they delivered.

:gaycat12: 

Plus I love me some Donny Hathaway. I encourage y'all to watch his Unsung episode which might be on YT.

I was sad they didn't win anything at the Grammys but this is just the beginning for them and I can't wait for their next project! Hopefully they can perform original content the next time they go.