The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
jackgrande

Flop Jessie J ENDS Xtina on Chinese talent show

Weird seeing Jessie as a Contestant on a chinese singing show, though it seems to be working out for her

get that chinese market gurl might as well since the west don't care 

guh09DI.gif

• Upvote 5

Just now, hammer said:

She's such a great vocalist

Jessie J  slander will not be tolerated SO4ai_Cb_gif_656593aaf30cc68607219ed4457

Her new music is amazing and her vocals are incredible but she can’t direct her career to save her life

SuIDaxN.gif

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Easy Breezy said:

Weird seeing Jessie as a Contestant on a chinese singing show, though it seems to be working out for her

get that chinese market gurl might as well since the west don't care 

guh09DI.gif

Her career is deader than Gagas aunt

JPvLqRx.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, AngryAzalean said:

This is the second time I've watched this today, she is a.m.a.z.i.n.g, I love Xtina but Jessie did it SO much better :trisha7:

She's so underrated, I really hope she makes a strong return, she's flopping so bad in the UK and it's hurting my heart :trisha7:

IKR ITS SO SAD, none of her songs even charted in the top 200 on U.K. iTunes. I guess that’s low key what she deserves for literally doing no promotion and basically abandoning the UK in 2014 though :trisha7:

• Upvote 2

Just now, jackgrande said:

IKR ITS SO SAD, none of her songs even charted in the top 200 on U.K. iTunes. I guess that’s low key what she deserves for literally doing no promotion and basically abandoning the UK in 2014 though :trisha7:

I am PRAYING.mp3 that she pulls at least a top 40 hit, she's got so much talent it'd be a waste :trisha:

• Upvote 1