The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Nicki Minaj

Jhene Aiko (feat. Rae Sremmurd) | Sativa | January 22

'Sativa' was originally on Jhene's album TRIP with Swae Lee as a feature but she now has a remix with all of Rae Sremmurd coming on January the 22nd. Looks like sis is really coming for urban radio's wig :wendyw:

Just now, sidetoside said:

Jhene coming with bops lately, I'm only dissapointed about the trash offset collab but I'm excited  for her

Jhene doesn't have a song with Offset. Are you getting her mixed up with Tinashe? :wendy18:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

Jhene doesn't have a song with Offset. Are you getting her mixed up with Tinashe? :wendy18:

omg it's tinashe now i feel bad :wendy19:

• Upvote 1

On 1/21/2018 at 2:17 AM, Pixelated Cunt said:

Loved the original trip was a boring album idk what difference will it be for this remix but we will see

I liked Trip. It was obviously too long but I enjoyed it and it had some great songs. I get triggered when she very likely comes for Godnaslay on Overstimulated though :deadbanana:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nicki Minaj said:

I liked Trip. It was obviously too long but I enjoyed it and it had some great songs. 

the length is my main issue with the album, she should've scrapped most songs on it because they're easily forgotten 

overall the album is decent but too many fillers, especially for an album with psychedelic themes 

• Upvote 1