raindrops

Hot or Cold?

Hot, but not Louisiana hot ... this shit sucks. Like, I like it to be warm if I’m (hypothetically) our doing something, but not so damn humid you could literally cut the air with a damn knife. It makes it real hard to breathe.  

I don’t mind the cold except it makes my bad hip/knee hurt SO MUCH! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Easy Breezy said:

You make a very good point

W7TKTMJ.gif

Y’all use the hell out my emote for a forum that won’t upvote it ... I’m just saying 

W7TKTMJ.gif

*pretend she’s centered, I can’t do that shit on mobile* 

• Upvote 3

Omg my knee hurts sometimes too which the cold weather, hate it

W7TKTMJ.gif

It sucks so bad! Cold weather is too dense for the bad bones lol. 

• Upvote 1

Omg I upvoted it (if i remember correctly)

W7TKTMJ.gif

I’m just picking! I’m pretty sure you did. It was so long ago I actually thought she’d been forgotten about lol. A fad, like me. 

Luv to resident mama @Heartbeat real quick

but ot; whats it called when it's like stormy weather as hell, it's kinda windy to moderately windy, greyish green skies but also kinda warm and nice? 

that's my SHIT, prob not for people in tornado valley but when Arizona gets like that for ~half a day at most (unless it storms at night, ugh) during a rare major monsoon it's so nice and wonderful, I've gone swimming in it n people called me dumb

W7TKTMJ.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Salvatore said:

Luv to resident mama @Heartbeat real quick

but ot; whats it called when it's like stormy weather as hell, it's kinda windy to moderately windy, greyish green skies but also kinda warm and nice? 

that's my SHIT, prob not for people in tornado valley but when Arizona gets like that for ~half a day at most (unless it storms at night, ugh) during a rare major monsoon it's so nice and wonderful, I've gone swimming in it n people called me dumb

W7TKTMJ.gif

<3 

I love that kinda weather, like the calm before the storm, so to speak. Just enough cloud cover and wind to be cool, but not too cool. But it’s not too hot either ... it’s so great! It’s not really enjoyable here in Louisiana tho bc of the humidity. I bet it’s heavenly in AZ tho! 

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Black Beauty said:

both :greenface:

Reveal hidden contents

jk i live in the Caribbean which is hot asf and I hate the weather, anytime im in AC I have it on the lowest temperature because I love the cold 

the first song to reach 1,000 plays on my itunes. And it took like months :tehe: 

• Upvote 1