beysus

Nicki refused to film with Cardi B

Being the avid culture-appreciator he is, Beats 1 host and Hot 97 radio personality Ebro Darden let the world know he saw something of a wasted opportunity when Nicki Minaj and Cardi B, two of rap’s most popular rappers at the moment, didn’t appear onscreen together in Migos‘ video for “MotorSport.” He said as much when the video premiered a little over a month ago (Dec. 8).

Now, we learn that moment—or lack thereof—was also something Quavo and his group tried to bring to fruition. The rapper says as much in a new Beats 1 Radio interview with Ebro.

“We tried to create that moment…you dig?” Quavo says. While we didn’t get an epic Cardi-Nicki moment in the video, everyone in Quavo, Offset, and Ebro himself, say the track was still a huge moment for the culture—which is something we know Quavo, Offset and Takeoff are all about.

http://www.xxlmag.com/video/2018/01/migos-nicki-minaj-cardi-b-motorsport-video-scenes-together/

Can't say I'm shocked

KbiA0Xr.gif

• Upvote 1

This is DISGUSTING, REPREHENSIBLE behaviour.

If she outwardly hated on her i wouldn't be disgusted but the fact that she is getting on twitter and faux-congratulating Cardi on her achievements and then acting like a vile bitter cunt behind the scenes like she usually does to create the illusion that they're friends is DISGUSTING.

Inb4 carbz says she's friends with an irrelevant female rapper and Trina so that means she's totes about da female empowerment! :lmfao: 

Just now, Bardi Season said:

This is DISGUSTING, REPREHENSIBLE behaviour.

If she outwardly hated on her i wouldn't be disgusted but the fact that she is getting on twitter and faux-congratulating Cardi on her achievements and then acting like a vile bitter cunt behind the scenes like she usually does to create the illusion that they're friends is DISGUSTING.

Inb4 carbz says she's friends with an irrelevant female rapper and Trina so that means she's totes about da female empowerment! :lmfao: 

Not to mention it is super obvious that Nicki's Motorsport verse was a shot at Cardi. She is really threatened!

KbiA0Xr.gif

• Upvote 2

Yeah Nicki's definitely in the wrong here - fake congratulating Cardi on the #1, dissing Cardi on the MotorSport verse, and acting like the fakest b***h around just because her plan of being the only female rapper with hits due to the industry not giving any women a chance. Cardi's surprising come up rattled her plan, and considering Onika's floptastic 2017, it seems like we could have legitimate competition going on - and I'm hyped.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

It doesn't even say she refused to be with Cardi but nice try.

KbiA0Xr.gif

Wasn't she filming in another country when the Migos and Cardi filmed the video anyway?

KbiA0Xr.gif

The excuses never end, doesn't it get tiring defending someone so unproblematic? 

I could understand if she was getting hits and was still relevant but she aint so...

The excuses never end

She was in Spain. It's not my fault Nicki does stuff with her career. There are many videos where she hasn't been able to make the main shooting.

doesn't it get tiring defending someone so unproblematic? 

I could understand if she was getting hits and was still relevant but she aint so...

By this logic, wouldn't you get tired of hating on someone every day that's so irrelevant? While you're worried about "getting hits", go buy Melanin Magic. Maybe Australia will be the fourth country it charts in.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, voidcritic said:

Yeah Nicki's definitely in the wrong here - fake congratulating Cardi on the #1, dissing Cardi on the MotorSport verse, and acting like the fakest b***h around just because her plan of being the only female rapper with hits due to the industry not giving any women a chance. Cardi's surprising come up rattled her plan, and considering Onika's floptastic 2017, it seems like we could have legitimate competition going on - and I'm hyped.

You're allowed to swear sweets mama ain't here :asmrchew1:

1 hour ago, beysus said:

Not to mention it is super obvious that Nicki's Motorsport verse was a shot at Cardi. She is really threatened!

KbiA0Xr.gif

Threatened? Motorsport only proved Nicki has better flow than Cardi in which be been knew. Nicki washed all of them. The end 

Edit: Nice clickbait by the way with a misleading title