Sign in to follow this  
TeamPiaMia

Louis Tomlinson;Prince of EDM

Back to you is being written and produce by  a couple of indie electronic artist

Digital Ant Farm produced the track

One of the members of alternative dance/electronica band Delphic,helped write it also

With hard-hitting writers and producers like this,Louis is actually seeming like a force....Not for the charts but as a critical acclaim underdog of one of the biggest boybands in history.How do you guys feel like he'll end up sounding on his album?He's so cute!My little twinky prince of edm!He just wants to make music he can fist bump to and burn off those calories in the club to keep his body right lol.

WOW SO EDM IS THE THING NOW AND WHEN GAGA DID IT (BETTER) IT WAS CONSIDERED A "FLOP":cuca6:

I hate fangirls that are helping "hot" male artists that can't sing for shit  and just help them for the looks :cuca3:

but he can sing tho:cuca2:

1 minute ago, ACT2 said:

WOW SO EDM IS THE THING NOW AND WHEN GAGA DID IT (BETTER) IT WAS CONSIDERED A "FLOP":cuca6:

I hate fangirls that are helping "hot" male artists that can't sing for shit  and just help them for the looks :cuca3:

Girl bye!The reason people hate on Gaga is because homegirl use to be the ambassador of fucking electronic dancing music then she gave us an album full of cheesy outdated  80's tunes that we had TO PRETEND to like for the sake of her career(Artpop).Don't be mad at me cause your fav retired and will be singing home on the range at the local NY bar tonight BITCH!

Image result for not on my watch gif

will you attack Louis Tomlinson! All I stated is Louis is collaborating with some interesting artist.I thought it was cool because it's not Max Martin,Sia, or any other fucking top forty writers.He has interesting taste and I'm awaiting his album

How can he be the prince of anything when he has released ONE song? :cuca8:

22 minutesretiredeamPiaMia said:

Girl bye!The reason people hate on Gaga is because homegirl use to be the ambassador of fucking electronic dancing music then she gave us an album full of cheesy outdated  80's tunes that we had TO PRETEND to like for the sake of her career(Artpop).Don't be mad at me cause your fav retired and will be singing home on the range at the local NY bar tonight BITCH!

will you attack Louis Tomlinson! All I stated is Louis is collaborating with some interesting artist.I thought it was cool because it's not Max Martin, Sia, or any other fucking top forty writers.He has interesting taste and I'm awaiting his album

1.she isn't retired okay she wanted to do the divebar as a warm up for the tour (it got postponed :trisha:)

2.louis Tomlinson is a great artist! and I love that he is collabing with artists that are interesting I went a bit too far there :poot:

3.i love EDM 

4. I just can't get over howARTPOP Deserved  Much More Better:trisha7:

9 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

will you attack Louis Tomlinson! All I stated is Louis is collaborating with some interesting artist.I thought it was cool because it's not Max Martin, Sia, or any other fucking top forty writers.He has interesting taste and I'm awaiting his album

1.she isn't retired okay she wanted to do the divebar as a warm up for the tour (it got postponed :trisha:)

2.louis Tomlinson is a great artist! and I love that he is collabing with artists that are interesting I went a bit too far there :poot:

3.i love EDM 

4. I just can't get over howARTPOP Deserved  Much More Better:trisha7:

Sis!I love you come here girl

Image result for listen gif

Artpop was humiliation....I know it haunts you like a ghost but baby girl.

Image result for let it go gif

37 minutes ago, TeamPiaMia said:

Sis!I love you come here girl

Image result for listen gif

Artpop was humiliation....I know it haunts you like a ghost but baby girl.

Image result for let it go gif

it underperformed  

cause the GP wasnt here for EDM 

if she released it now it would do so much better :trisha:

8 minutes ago, ACT2 said:

it underperformed  

cause the GP wasnt here for EDM 

if she released it now it would do so much better :trisha:

Baby no.Britney was the first one to do EDM.Hold it against me was the first EDM bop and it went number 1 .Till the word ends did well to!Gaga aint start shit girl.You delusional