Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated Kunt

Do you sometimes wish certain artists were still underrated?

Don't get me wrong there are artists that I love that deserve success but I feel like some of them should be underrated because from my personal taste they wont feel appreciated by mainstream audiences and vice versa and some artists I listen to only release music for the fans, they dont want fame anyway. 

Do you have certain artists you love that you wish was still in that position?

:demilip:

• Upvote 1

Ellie Goulding :demilip:

She was already big in the UK and crossing over and I was a bit pressedt because ever since her breakout her music has deteriorated (at least for me)

I miss when I was the only one that cared about her

Same with Iggy even though I don't stan anymore, but when she was starting out I was a big fan of her mixtapes, so her getting huge success from Fancy had me shook! Also I think it's funny that I unstanned after her big breakout too, I hated Fancy anyway, despite Charlegend SLAYING that bop 

24T9UtF.gif

• Upvote 4

I feel like when they’re at that level where the GP isn’t all over them it’s more special. Like there’s an intimacy between the fan and the fave bc the fave isn’t EVERYONE’S fave. I like that. But at the same time it’s a double-edged sword bc they deserve to be successful and appreciated for their work. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Tattooed Heart said:

I feel special when I listen to an under appreciated Artist.  

same, plus you get a lot of benefits from it too. 

you can easily interact with them on social media, go to their shows in small venues at good prices.

its like i see them as my friend sometimes

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, L U K E said:

Twenty One Pilots, cause fame brought them a toxic fandom and a hiatus

:wendy3:

Im so happy you changed your avi from the everybody wants it all video 

Tea though i hated their fan base

Guest messiah

@Believe In Furler will most likely say Sia. And I understand why they’d say that, but I just really like it when they succeed really well. 

If Bridgit or Aly & AJ become very successful with their music as in the GP liking/listening to it, I’d be really happy for them.

25 minutes ago, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

@Believe In Furler will most likely say Sia. And I understand why they’d say that, but I just really like it when they succeed really well. 

If Bridgit or Aly & AJ become very successful with their music as in the GP liking/listening to it, I’d be really happy for them.

Ehh. Not really, if she didn't make it big time i don't think i ever would've stanned as i only re-discovered her when Chandelier was released. Aly and AJ tho. They deserve all the fucking success in the world

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, barbiej33p said:

Im so happy you changed your avi from the everybody wants it all video 

Tea though i hated their fan base

I know all of Mars' videos and songs by heart but I chose the random Everybody Wants it All pic because it was easily accessible in my pictures folder, and it made me look like a fake fan lmao

• Upvote 1