Scarlett O'Hara

Meghan Trainor's Title outsold all of Ariana's albums. Why?

Title is the better album, talent won! And All About That Bass is a bigger song than any song ever released by Ariana. Meghan truly did THAT!

Who is still relevant in 2018 and has tons of hype for an upcoming album we don’t even know the name of yet? Who has two of the most streamed female albums of all time? Who has THE most streamed female album on Spotify of all time? Who has 15 entries on the hot 100 (Meghan only has 5)? Who can sell out arenas all over the world and have one of the biggest female tours of 2017? ARIANA GRANDE.

Meghan ain’t shit compared to Ms Grande, she literally did a theatre tour for her last 2 albums. Her last tour only grossed $6million :kelly:

• Upvote 5

Also, let's not forget Meghan is the Grammy winning artist between the two. She truly has commercial success AND critical acclaim! :clap:

Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

the real question is why have taylor stans made more ariana related threads than me @jackgrande, @Dangerous Woman and @honeymoon avenue combined?

I bet they all secretly love her music and bop to it on the regular :kelly: people just can’t accept that she’s the most popular artist on COP

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dirkje said:

What makes you think she isnt a main pop girl? What does an artist need to do to become a main pop girl?

Score #1 albums? Meghan has done that
Getting a Grammy? She did that
#1 single? She has that.

What else does she need?

she wasn't in the game long enough imo. She had a lot of acclaim during her title era but it fizzled out quickly. if she still had even moderate success up until now I would consider her one

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

she wasn't in the game long enough imo. She had a lot of acclaim during her title era but it fizzled out quickly. if she still had even moderate success up until now I would consider her one

Thank You peaked at #3 so did its lead single. 

#3 isnt a #1 hit/album but still a #10. That isnt much of a downhill is it?

• Upvote 2