The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Breakdown

How did Selena Gomez become the biggest celebrity punching bag?

Now that Katy is more or less out of the public eye why was Selena chosen as the next target?

Between her fake wokeness, Woody Allen, her mom dragging her, and her flop music it seems she's become the latest punching bag. Thoughts? :wendyw:

• Upvote 3

Like Taylor Swift elegantly put in the self-written song "Ours": people throw rocks at things that shine.

She can’t sing, write, dance or perform. She has no morals and no artistry, and she tries to be inspirational but all she is is a hypocrite. She pretends to be a feminist but works with a well known rapist. She pretends to be a feminist but tells girls not to post their bodies on instagram (and then she posts hers :lmfao: ). She pretends to be a feminist but she is uneducated on the most basic notions of the black lives matter movement. In short, she’s uncultured and uneducated, and the little she says about politics or such, she fucks up :lmfao: 

Not even her mom is here for her anymore :lmfao: 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

She can’t sing, write, dance or perform. She has no morals and no artistry, and she tries to be inspirational but all she is is a hypocrite. She pretends to be a feminist but works with a well known rapist. She pretends to be a feminist but tells girls not to post their bodies on instagram (and then she posts hers :lmfao: ). She pretends to be a feminist but she is uneducated on the most basic notions of the black lives matter movement. In short, she’s uncultured and uneducated, and the little she says about politics or such, she fucks up

This isn't the describe your fave thread Trainwreck 

:evillaugh: 

3 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

She can’t sing, write, dance or perform. She has no morals and no artistry, and she tries to be inspirational but all she is is a hypocrite. She pretends to be a feminist but works with a well known rapist. She pretends to be a feminist but tells girls not to post their bodies on instagram (and then she posts hers :lmfao: ). She pretends to be a feminist but she is uneducated on the most basic notions of the black lives matter movement. In short, she’s uncultured and uneducated, and the little she says about politics or such, she fucks up :lmfao: 

YOU ENDED HER... I can literally hear her crying all the way from the set of her child rapist movie :selena:

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah
7 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

With none of those, you do realize she has 2 top 5 BB hits right? Demo has never gotten into the top 5. :wendyw:

Just now, Homojénik said:

This isn't the describe your fave thread Trainwreck 

:evillaugh: 

I know, that’s why I put out my thoughts on Selena, the biggest fraud of the industry and a talentless white woman whose only achievement in her career has been reaching 100m and the most followers on instagram. Embarrassing and disastrous, she’s over and soon the gp will definitely dump her, now move along sweetie :demilip: 

Just now, jackgrande said:

YOU ENDED HER... I can literally hear her crying all the way from the set of her child rapist movie :selena:

Following your example with Snake :selena: She’s probably cuddling with Woody Allen as she makes donations to the Time’s Up campaign and planning her next instagram post.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

With none of those, you do realize she has 2 top 5 BB hits right? Demo has never gotten into the top 5. :wendyw:

Because the gp was sleeping on her mediocrity and uneducation for ages, but they’re slowly starting to wake up. Same with Snake. The evils shall soon be defeated :wendyw: 

And this is a world wide known fact (and you as a Sia stan should endorse it): quality > charts :wendyw: 

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah
Just now, Trainwreck said:

Because the gp was sleeping on her mediocrity and uneducation for ages, but they’re slowly starting to wake up. Same with Snake. The evils shall soon be defeated :wendyw: 

And this is a world wide known fact (and you as a Sia stan should endorse it): quality > charts :wendyw: 

I endorse both, I am a Sia and Adele stan after all. :jan2:

12 minutes ago, Trainwreck said:

I know, that’s why I put out my thoughts on Selena, the biggest fraud of the industry and a talentless white woman whose only achievement in her career has been reaching 100m and the most followers on instagram. Embarrassing and disastrous, she’s over and soon the gp will definitely dump her, now move along sweetie :demilip:

SCREAMING, she’s literally just an Instagram model at this point. All she’s able to put on her CV is ‘the most followed person on Instagram’ :fergieomg:

• Upvote 1