The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
jackgrande

Why has COP become a social justice/politics forum?

Most of the people starting these social arguments are the ones who despise SJWs which is low key hypocritical... it seems like all we discuss these days is politics :wendyw: I just wanna go back to talking about how Selena can’t sing like when COP actually felt like a pop forum and everyone was low key nice to each other :wendy12:

• Upvote 3

Exactly, I don’t mind a few threads here and there but lately there’s been so much buzz and so many uneducated and disturbing comments around. It’s tired.

• Upvote 3

Guest messiah

I made one thread that ignited and this thread is made, Josh, your impact is indefatigable. 

Just now, Trainwreck said:

Exactly, I don’t mind a few threads here and there but lately there’s been so much buzz and so many uneducated and disturbing comments around. It’s tired.

I’m sure there’s plenty of politics forums online that everyone can go online, or they can just join Twitter :kelly:

Everyone can speak about what they want, if you want to discuss music then open new threads about it!

Just now, Homojénik said:

You can't really have a day without mentioning me. Yes, I am anti SJW I think they go too far. That doesn't mean I won't speak about relevant issues though. 

I never mentioned you sis, and I agree that some SJWs go too far. Kii at you being so pressed you downvoted

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, jackgrande said:

Most of the people starting these social arguments are the ones who despise SJWs which is low key hypocritical.

Just now, jackgrande said:

I never mentioned you sis, and I agree that some SJWs go too far. Kii at you being so pressed you downvoted

:wendyw: 

Ok then sis :laughcry: 

Just now, Nacht said:

Everyone can speak about what they want, if you want to discuss music then open new threads about it!

That’s true tbh, I literally never make threads :judgega: y’all better actually support them though instead of circle jerking in SYG and no holds barred

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

I made one thread that ignited and this thread is made, Josh, your impact is indefatigable. 

Are you talking about yourself in second person i’m screaming :kelly: 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pixelated Cunt said:

Idk why I partly blame myself for this since most of my threads are about social justice :armscrossed:

Aren’t most of yours just boring articles that you copied and pasted :kelly:

answering ur question; i don't know and i think it's weird to see things like that on a POP forum, from now i'ma just ignore those kinda topics cause everybody has a different eye on the world and you can't really force someone to believe in the same shit u believe. I will just focus on arguing in the music stuff. :wendy21:

• Upvote 3

Just now, sidetoside said:

answering ur question; i don't know and i think it's weird to see things like that on a POP forum, from now i'ma just ignore those kinda topics cause everybody has a different eye on the world and you can't really force someone to believe in the same shit u believe. I will just focus on arguing in the music stuff. :wendy21:

O wow.. the perfect answer

PANiVzx.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, LANDlover said:

I haven't been here very long, but COP does feel like a pop forum to me. We do have the "No Holds Barred" section for politics, but I still see way more threads about pop music.

It’s only really been in the past few days/weeks that the politics threads seems to be all anyone’s interested in, like I miss having stan wars and actual conversations about music

• Upvote 1