Sign in to follow this  
WeKeepOnRockin

Tinashe collabed with Offset

Tons of artists have worked with the Migos recently with no outrage, including my own fav. People were coming for Katy because they wanted to find any reason to break her woke image she had during the Witness era. Like, why do you think she got dragged for wearing a dress designed by a man that supported the Nazis twenty years ago? :rip:

• Upvote 4

Katy was relevant when she Collabed with the Migos,  whereas Tinashit isn't relevant at all. Obviously the backlash would be greater for Katy in that respect. There will still be backlash for Tinashe, just not as much since people don't care for her

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

Katy was relevant when she Collabed with the Migos,  whereas Tinashit isn't relevant at all. Obviously the backlash would be greater for Katy in that respect. There will still be backlash for Tinashe, just not as much since people don't care for her

"Tinashit" has more talent in her pinkie than Gaga has in her entire hip-I mean body

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LetKneeBe said:

"Tinashit" has more talent in her pinkie than Gaga has in her entire hip-I mean body

I have no idea who this girl is, so obviously she has as much talent as a wet paper bag or she would be known everywhere like the way Gaga is. 

Just now, LetKneeBe said:

Talent =/= success and vice-versa.

True, but success comes with talent (in most cases). Gaga is waaaaaaaay more talented that her. That's like saying The Chainsmokers have more talent than Madonna when it just simply isn't the case

:asmrchew5:

As if she has any permission on who the record label chooses to jump on her songs :eartha:

Her record label is ruthless, I wouldn't be surprised if the Homophobic outrage went one-ear-out-the-other and kept him on the track regardless :eartha:

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Nicki Minaj said:

Tons of artists have worked with the Migos recently with no outrage, including my own fav. People were coming for Katy because they wanted to find any reason to break her woke image she had during the Witness era. Like, why do you think she got dragged for wearing a dress designed by a man that supported the Nazis twenty years ago? :rip:

20 years ago? I can't with the hyperbole

because Katy is a dumb cunt who said she was going to make “woke pop music” but has the migos on her 2nd single :rip: truly tragic lol. 

Tinashe doesn’t usually choose who goes on her songs, unforantely. she didn’t want Chris Brown on her song but the label still put him on it. 

2 hours ago, Craig said:

I have no idea who this girl is, so obviously she has as much talent as a wet paper bag or she would be known everywhere like the way Gaga is. 

gaga is talented but thats no reason to discredit the talent of tinashe. shes one of the best if not the best female dancer/singers and shes a good vocalist from what i've seen

• Upvote 1