The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  

Is it a new thread of media outlets and stans making up fixated records?

6CDA5722-CBF3-4AF8-BF82-E10E9CBCC390.jpeg.d24e9b1510bab703a8c16c010f1f9e20.jpeg

What's the tea on this? It's not the first time a celebrity media outlet has been accused of this.

I honestly didn't know this was such record. I'm guessing record labels are keeping up with Payola and fake accolades. 

Nnn I was just about to share this :eartha: Like, this is not a fucking record. It's two random ass numbers that the song was once at on the charts :eartha: I swear, these interns are trying their hardest to find some sort of record this bitch can break every week :eartha:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

Nnn I was just about to share this :eartha: Like, this is not a fucking record. It's two random ass numbers that the song was once at on the charts :eartha: I swear, these interns are trying their hardest to find some sort of record this bitch can break every week :eartha:

bookmark me; for her next song they'll say some shit like "first 3:18 song to have exactly 983 words"

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, shmeur said:

bookmark me; for her next song they'll say some shit like "first 3:18 song to have exactly 983 words"

The first solo song by an artist with an alcohol inspired stage name to reach the top ten in 2018.

• Upvote 1