Sign in to follow this  
Guest messiah

Are you the fuck up in your family?

Guest messiah

Are you the disappointment or your family's achievement?

Im pretty sure im the disappointment :roserun:

OMG YES, the 26 year old emo who never has had a job...and can never keep a guy longer then 2 months, YEP THATS ME, most my family has fucked me off, I mean im sweet, i dont do drugs or anything bad but they look towards me as disgust so me and mum got rid of them...the rest died :(

I don't have a family anymore :oprahcry:

when I got tattoos they told me to keep away from there kids :wat:  and they are tiny

• Upvote 1

Just now, Black Beauty said:

you didnt go to college? wow i could have sworn you have a degree in History with all those things you know sis 

I didn't, but History is my passion and once I can get some type of financial aid I plan to go! 

I'll probably end up going for education in history because psychology is just not a secure and sure thing

• Upvote 2

Just now, Ms. Knee said:

I didn't, but History is my passion and once I can get some type of financial aid I plan to go! 

I'll probably end up going for education in history because psychology is just not a secure and sure thing

okay sis good luck, all the best! Hope you get that financial aid and pursue your desires! Nothing is wrong with not attending college btw, you're already intelligent from what Ive seen you say on this forum! 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Black Beauty said:

okay sis good luck, all the best! Hope you get that financial aid and pursue your desires! Nothing is wrong with not attending college btw, you're already intelligent from what Ive seen you say on this forum! 

Thank you so much! Y'all don't understand how much the sweet things y'all say to me boost my self confidence <3 

• Upvote 1