The Return of CAL Read more... ×

Name one thing you wish your fav didn't share publicly

1 hour ago, Salvatore said:

The secret lyrics from Get Free, it's still sweet and wonderful but it ruins the sentiment and surprise of keeping them removed

Also Yosemite's entire existence because I'm 100% a diehard cultist for the song along w Khris and we out here scattering lambs blood for the song to release

*runs and hides*

1 minute ago, Breakdown said:

I came in here expecting you to have said "Janet Jackson's boob" :tehe:

I didn't come in here with the intention of saying anything ... but I saw "lambs blood" and got scared lol.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Black Beauty said:

The video where she's referencing her black hair to Obama. Like girl why? Stfu sis.

She was comparing how everyone misses her black hair to how everyone misses Obama NOT COLOR. She was one of the biggest Obama supporters when he ran for president. She sang for him and even wore dresses like these bLCT83c.jpg

You're a Katycat sis you should know this.

• Upvote 2

Just now, One Of The Boys said:

She was comparing how everyone misses her black hair to how everyone misses Obama NOT COLOR. She was one of the biggest Obama supporters when he ran for president. She sang for him and even wore dresses like these bLCT83c.jpg

You're a Katycat sis you should know this.

Yes sis I know that and ive told people that many times in defending that statement, as you can see here, but she should not have made that comment in around that time when people were complaining about Trump and missing Obama because she lost a lot of her black fans who took the comment in a bad way unfortunately.

• Upvote 1