Sign in to follow this  
beysus

Nicki, Taylor, Katy are all homophobic

I realize you love yourself more than you could ever love me
So go and tell your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy
That's fine, I'll tell mine that you're gay

By the gays own definition of homophobia, all of these ladies are homophobic.

No one seems to be canceling them (except the GP by not caring about them anymore)

:beyr:

Guest messiah

You all have thrown the word homophobic so much, it almost means nothing to me now.

Just now, Trainwreck said:

Still homophobic —>vtUAvwV.thumb.gif.627d2da3351eb1d3cc8e93<—still homophobic

There's literally no proof of Cardi being homophobic, while there is of Nazi, Tayloose and Fadty all being

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Khris said:

How is taylor homophobic

Image result for atrl sunglasses gif

I realize you love yourself more than you could ever love me
So go and tell your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy
That's fine, I'll tell mine that you're gay

Using gay as a negative thing, the same as cardi did with tranny. But you bash Cardi but not Taylor.

Just now, beysus said:

There's literally no proof of Cardi being homophobic

Well, besides the fact she defended her long time homophobic fiance who also happened to cheat on her, no there’s not :wendyw: 

• Upvote 2

Well, besides the fact she defended her long time homophobic fiance who also happened to cheat on her, no there’s not :wendyw: 

She didn't defend him for being homophobic. And many people stay with their partner after they cheated, but go off and act like a child.

:wendyw:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, beysus said:

Using gay as a negative thing, the same as cardi did with tranny. But you bash Cardi but not Taylor.

How does her telling her friends her ex is gay imply it's a negative thing?

igjnont.gif

All of this is legit from an entire decade ago, a notably different time in terms of what's okay and not to say about other people. Not to mention, these were all from the very beginning of each artist's career, and they had a lot of learning to do. If you made this because of Cardi defending a homophobe today, that is a completely situation because of where we are now as a community where it's become common sense not to throw unnecessary hate towards people for things they cannot change, and she has amassed a pretty large LGBT fanbase already from "Bodak Yellow" etc. She should know a bit better. Even if the dictionary term for "queer" is 'weird', it has been notably distorted from that as a word against gay people over the past years.

:wendy19:

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, beysus said:

She didn't defend him for being homophobic. And many people stay with their partner after they cheated, but go off and act like a child.

:wendyw:

Exactly, why would she not express her disagreement towards what he did if she wasn’t homophobic? She rather pretend it didn’t happen snd talk about how good he is to her. Yes sis we’ve seen the ring, move on, we don’t care for your soon to be two month long marriage.

And I was dragging him for cheating, not her for sticking with him.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Khris said:

How does her telling her friends her ex is gay imply it's a negative thing?

igjnont.gif

She is using "gay" as a bad thing, telling the ex that he won't want to be seen a gay. The same Cardi is telling her man he wouldn't want to fuck a tranny.

Your dumb logic not mine!

igjnont.gif

Exactly, why would she not express her disagreement towards what he did if she wasn’t homophobic? She rather pretend it didn’t happen snd talk about how good he is to her. Yes sis we’ve seen the ring, move on, we don’t care for your soon to be two month long marriage.

And I was dragging him for cheating, not her for sticking with him.

Nicki bailed her child rapist brother out of jail. So that must make her a child rapist as well, according to your logic

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, L U K E said:

All of this is legit from an entire decade ago, a notably different time in terms of what's okay and not to say about other people. Not to mention, these were all from the very beginning of each artist's career, and they had a lot of learning to do. If you made this because of Cardi defending a homophobe today, that is a completely situation because of where we are now as a community where it's become common sense not to throw unnecessary hate towards people for things they cannot change, and she has amassed a pretty large LGBT fanbase already from "Bodak Yellow" etc. She should know a bit better. Even if the dictionary term for "queer" is 'weird', it has been notably distorted from that as a word against gay people over the past years.

:wendy19:

The exact same thing can be claimed for Offset that he is from somewhere where it is not noticed as homophobic

2 minutes ago, beysus said:

She is using "gay" as a bad thing, telling the ex that he won't want to be seen a gay. The same Cardi is telling her man he wouldn't want to fuck a tranny.

Your dumb logic not mine!

igjnont.gif

But she's literally not lol. She's just saying she's going to tell her friends things didn't work out because he is gay...

I pray for that delusional brain of yours

igjnont.gif

Just now, beysus said:

Nicki bailed her child rapist brother out of jail. So that must make her a child rapist as well, according to your logic

What does Nicki's brother have to do with anything?

Do you realize how fucking stupid you seem at times? Not only are you making false accusations, but you're making a mockery of that little girl to tarnish Nicki

Spoiler

Report my post idgaF