Sign in to follow this  
Babyboy

Is this Ready For It? Remix better than the original?

Guest messiah

No, its ok at best. Plastic Plates usually makes the best remixes. 

The One that Got away plastic plates remix is the best remix Ive ever heard. 

1 minute ago, ɖʍəəɓʐ said:

No, its ok at best. Plastic Plates usually makes the best remixes. 

The One that Got away plastic plates remix is the best remix Ive ever heard. 

Well I guess I'm biased, but I love BloodPop's productions usually minus his Lust For Life remix. :legend:

This Bad At Love remix is surely better than the original however. 

It's alright, the tropical vibes r redundant and even though they aren't the trend anymore it's still kinda annoying to b reminded

However what I don't appreciate is them killing the faux-Kanye bass repitition that makes up 75% of why the song is notable from the album imo. The ~~~*~*~*~, ~~~*~*~*, ~*~*~**~~* *thunder noises or UNHhhh* makes up so much of the songs personality to kill it

Just now, Young & Beautiful said:

Well I guess I'm biased, but I love BloodPop's productions usually minus his Lust For Life remix. :legend:

This Bad At Love remix is surely better than the original however. 

But his LfL remix is so good :brad:

i mean it isn't incredible but its the best lfl remix from any song n thats not sayin much

Just now, Salvatore said:

But his LfL remix is so good :brad:

i mean it isn't incredible but its the best lfl remix from any song n thats not sayin much

I just think her vocals plastered over that beat was just a wrong move. :rip: They do not sound like they belong together.

1 minute ago, Salvatore said:

It's alright, the tropical vibes r redundant and even though they aren't the trend anymore it's still kinda annoying to b reminded

However what I don't appreciate is them killing the faux-Kanye bass repitition that makes up 75% of why the song is notable from the album imo. The ~~~*~*~*~, ~~~*~*~*, ~*~*~**~~* *thunder noises or UNHhhh* makes up so much of the songs personality to kill it

Well there's not much he can do, Taylor's one-note songs don't leave much room for enhancements :/ I happen to love the Tropical vibe prevalent on this + Delicate on the album :love: Makes me feel like I'm in a club in Hawaii or West Side Miami 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Young & Beautiful said:

Well there's not much he can do, Taylor's one-note songs don't leave much room for enhancements :/ I happen to love the Tropical vibe prevalent on this + Delicate on the album :love: Makes me feel like I'm in a club in Hawaii or West Side Miami 

More power to ya! I jus woulda preferred if he found a way to recreate or incorporate the bass line, thats really my only complaint <3